- being paid to mis-sell financial products
- when complaining, being dismissed
- being punished by being prescribed un-necessary medication for 12 years
- being ignored by official bodies such as the FSA, Financial, Ombudsman, Welsh Assembly, two Prime Ministers, dozens of MPs, West Midlands Fraud Squad, New Scotland Yard, South Wales and Dyfed Powys Police and media such as News of the World, Express, The Sun
- being labelled ‘vexatious’ – because this is the most convenient way to silence whistleblowers: the word ‘vexatious’ alerts the authorities to dismiss out of hand any of your correspondence.
Here is Peter Bellett’s story: a whistleblower victimised by criminals…
As a “consolation”, the Daily Mail reported:
Her details were circulated to an extraordinary range of public and private bodies, including doctors, dentists, opticians, libraries, contraceptive clinics, schools and nurseries. Their staff were advised not to see her alone.
‘What is terrifying is that there is almost no proof required and no hearing to determine the truth of the allegation. It could happen to anybody who gets into even the most minor disagreement with their council.’
The Daily Mail also reported Revealed: The paedophile map of Britain where a child sex attack takes place every 20 MINUTES
Will the 91 MPs who signed the Early Day Motion (EDM) calling for a Royal Commission into Police make a difference?
Remember that the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police in 1996 resulted in corruption, reform and paedophilia as headlines for their report…
- What Do They Know about Children Snatched by Local Councils? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Yet another class of victims: servicemen who don’t get pensions they are entitled to (victims-unite.net)
- IPCC receives 631 corruption allegation complaints about Welsh police forces (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Royal Commission on Policing – already proposed in March 2011 – supported by 92 MPs (victims-unite.net)
- Wales News: Carwyn Jones apologises to Robbie Powell’s family for ‘system failings’ (walesonline.co.uk)
- Operation PedoChat: Belgium Far-Right Official Resigns Amid Anonymous’ Paedophilia Claims (ibtimes.com)
- Hacking Group Anonymous Vows Attacks on Paedophilia Sites (ibtimes.com)
- The JET Report Of Satanic Ritual Abuse (taobootes.wordpress.com)
- Police warn of dramatic increase in online paedophilia (itv.com)