- Publicity is the very soul of justice. It is the surest of all guards against improbity. It keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial.
- As long as the mainstream media don’t cover enough of our problems, we must ‘compensate’ with internet media.
- Just as mainstream media ‘boast’ with ratings and circulation figures, so bloggers are happy with good numbers of visits to their sites.
Victims Unite was started on 2nd August 2010, after Room 14 – a Foundation for Change in April 2009 (2,589 visitors) and Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 in June 2009 (30,936 visitors). Since then,
- I posted 338 articles (between 6 and 36 a month) and published 89 pages
- 2,971 comments were made; however, that count is bound to include those ‘pingbacks’ that WordPress produces by linking
- 119 people follow the blog
- 70 people follow the comments
- 209 tweeters follow on Twitter
- 85 people follow on Facebook.
This is therefore my big THANK YOU to everybody who contributes and contributed. May we go from strength to strength!
The latest daily average is 150 people. On a weekly basis, it boiled down to around 1,000. Monthly it averaged around 5,000. Of course, one could do a lot more to advance “the cause”, but I do follow my scientific interests and feed a whole bunch of other blogs:
- Punishment without Crime is my re-vamp of Ian Josephs’ Forced Adoption to focus on child snatching aka state kidnapping or child ‘protection’ or ‘removal’
- We Who Oppose Deception focusses on issues that may be too hard to believe; but my experiences since organising the Forum for Stable Currencies at the House of Lords in 1998 make me somewhat realistic as well as cynical; but trust me to stay optimistic and enthusiastic against all the odds
- In the Spirit of the Forum for Stable Currencies is the place for news that relate to the financial system that we all suffer from
- www.SabineMcNeill.co.uk lists them all.
In the end, we all do our best. If we knew better, we would do better. Let’s just keep going! Maybe one fine day, the site won’t be necessary any more!…