While Wall Street and its Journal reached eastwards, into ‘Emerging Europe’, I guess it came as a surprise to learn about this Slovakian family that was broken and destroyed by Surrey Social Services.
Let’s hope that, soon, everybody knows that the Adoption system is UK’s shameful secret.
- Foreign government may take UK to European court over its ‘illegal’ child-snatching (telegraph.co.uk)
- The “Absurdity of Social Services” on Slovak TV – incl. Protest in Nottingham (victims-unite.net)
- EDM 478: HUMAN RIGHTS and FORCED ADOPTIONS in the ENGLISH and WELSH COURTS (victims-unite.net)
- There was an ‘arguable case’ that the family court judge had ‘fallen into error’ (victims-unite.net)
- It’s a Human Rights Issue: forcible or wrongful adoptions – without sound reason (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- 400 People demonstrate outside the UK Embassy in Bratislava (Slovakia) (victims-unite.net)
- Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK (dailymail.co.uk)
- Concerns Raised in Slovak Republic Over Forced Adoption in The UK (researchingreform.wordpress.com)