BBC Radio 5 interviewed Keith Gregory who was taken into care at Bryn Estyn when he was 12 years old.
Most of them were Freemasons.
2 MPs, judges, serving policemen, senior policemen, business people from Wrexham and all over Britain.
Everybody was crying themselves to sleep at night.
Many, many people committed suicide.
In the Waterhouse Inquiry [The Telegraph, 06 Nov 2012] we were told we would receive proper counselling. We are still waiting…
The Daily Star writes on 10 Nov 2012:
Care Home Paedophiles were Masons: Keith Gregory suffered two years of mental, physical and sexual abuse at the Bryn Estyn children’s home
The Guardian published on 8 Nov 2012:
‘Mistaken identity’ led to top Tory abuse claim – Local councillor who was victim of abuse at Welsh care home says he does not believe Lord McAlpine was involved
The Daily Mail published on 7 Nov 2012 the most detailed article about both victims as well as the interview on Newsnight:
- Victim Keith Gregory claims he knows 12 or 13 people who have killed themselves because of events that happened at Bryn Estyn in 70s and 80s
- ‘Everything was in-house, kept in secret within the walls of the home’, says Mr Gregory who said he was whipped, beaten and caned during this stay
- Man named Ben, who was cared for at the home, says he had his trousers pulled down for Savile’s ‘entertainment’ and so did other boys at the home
- High-profile visitors to the home allegedly included 2 senior former Tories
- ‘Children whose parents had died in horrific circumstances were targeted more because they knew nothing could be done about it’, says Mr Gregory.
It’s hard but not impossible to join the dots between Child Snatching as one of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups with paedophilia as the motive for the perpetrators and money the motive for the procurers of children…
Schofield, the decoy witchhunt and the black arts of spin came from a blog in Scotland on 09 Nov 2012.
The most comprehensive blog continues to be Aangirfan. From there:
It is patently clear that Messham would have looked at images of McAlpine prior to yesterday.Messham has either been threatened or bribed or both. And that would only have been done if McAlpine was guilty.Events of the past few days represent a highly sophisticated Psyop designed to1. stop the momentum of the revelations about elite involvement in Savile’s activities,2. create another narrative which can become the media focus, and3. discredit information on the internet about elite paedophilia.Schofield was primed to “ambush” Cameron with a list of names and to emphasise that he got them “in three minutes on the internet”.Messham was set up to participate in a Newsnight programme which would specifically not mention names and state that evidence was insufficient to do so.
Look at the company which did the “investigation” for Newsnight. It is dominated by individuals from Common Purpose such as Bell.
The net effect of this has been to create a narrative that McAlpine is innocent, that there should not be an aggressive attempt to uncover elite paedophiles, and to distract attention away from Savile’s extensive links with very senior politicians and royalty, the manner in which he was granted control of a secure mental hospital etc.
- We need a super-inquiry into Establishment paedophile rings now – publishes The Mirror (victims-unite.net)
- BBC Scandal: TV bosses desperate to atone for their humiliation over Savile (dailymail.co.uk)
- Paedophile scandal: How the BBC nailed the wrong man: A Child abuse scandal, TV bosses desperate to atone for their humiliation over Savile – and another Newsnight investigation that backfired (dailymail.co.uk)
- BBC in chaos as abuse victim says Lord McAlpine was not my attacker (telegraph.co.uk)