Child ‘protection’ or ‘snatching‘ is not a single issue campaign, nor is it a national phenomenon. But most ‘activism’ is based on the suffering of personal experience.
Nick Clegg said in Parliament that victims of abuse should speak out and that perpetrators would be brought to justice. Will he listen to parents who lost their children to Social Services as procurers for paedophiles, too?
- Mothers who Want Our Children Back is a cause on Facebook
- Luke’s Army – Government Child Protection Exposed is a most comprehensive website based on Australian suffering
- Five mothers on hunger strike in HMP Holloway are still waiting to be taken seriously by HMP Holloway and the mainstream media.
Meanwhile, readers are invited to remember Operation Ore, the UK’s biggest ever police investigation which remains surrounded by controversies rather than justice for perpetrators and compensation for victims.
Some relevant links from the Mainstream Media:
- April 1998: The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – The Guardian
- April 2007: Operation Ore flawed by Fraud – The Guardian
- May 2007: Credit card fraud fears cloud Operation Ore – The Register
- June 2009: Has Operation Ore left a scar on British justice? – The Telegraph
Links from the Web:
- Operation Ore – The Largest Police Scandal Britain has ever seen – a very comprehensive exposure site
- Operation Ore – in memory of victim David Stanley
- Operation Ore – The Largest UK Paedophile Investigation – a detailed list of searchable names – from AMSOSA UK – an agency offering male survivors of sexual abuse counselling support
- May 2008: Operation Ore – The Story – a comprehensive compilation covering the US and the UK
- April 2010: Paedophilia, the Hollie Greig Scandal, the Dunblane Massacre & the Scottish Cabal – Blog
- May 2012: Jimmy Savile child sex claims were known since 1999 but no action was taken – Online Publishing Company referring to Operation Ore
- 26 October 2012: ‘Blair covering up paedophile scandal?’ – The People’s United Community
- March 2010: Mike James and David Icke call Gordon Brown out as a Paedophile
- Sep 2010: Elite Paedophile Ring Exposed – Portugal Sex Abuse Case – BBC World News
- 24 Oct 2012: PMQ: Tom Watson
There are 111 Freedom of Information Requests, e.g.:
- May 2010: the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) was asked whether or not the MPS are going to reopen the case with a new government – which was REFUSED
- July 2010: the Home Office was asked: Have the two former Labour Cabinet ministers on the Operation Ore list of suspects been investigated? – REFUSED
- February 2011: The BBC were asked what they know about Operation Ore and responded with this file, where they talk about Hollie Greig, Gordon Brown and 9/11
- March 2011: The Prime Minister’s Office was asked what they know about Operation Ore, where the answer was: nothing.
- No matter how Government spins it, what we are looking at is a conspiracy to cover-up paedophile and other crimes – in plain sight (21stcenturywire.com)
- The People have had enough: Masters of Cover-Up – How the Establishment closes ranks to protect its own and deny the people the truth (victims-unite.net)
- Did PM Tony Blair Cover Up Paedophile Scandal? List of Child Sex Offenders in British Government (sott.net)
- David Mellor criticised for calling abuse victim Steve Messham ‘a weirdo’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Five Mothers on Hunger Strike in HMP Holloway (victims-unite.net)
- Child protection guidance is under threat (guardian.co.uk)
- ELITE CHILD ABUSE: ‘JIMMY SAVILE… DOORMAN TO THE CESSPIT’ By David Icke (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- FW: Operation ORE – Michael C. – nice to read about Phillip Schofield ambushing Dave on live tv (inquiringminds.cc)
- The Saville Paedophile ring runs through government and the security services… (voiceinthecrowd.org)