The decades of exploits of Jimmy Savile have been treated with what can only be described as ‘Wilful Blindness’ exercised by the British Establishment, i.e. Police, Judiciary, Government, Authorities etc: Police ‘too busy’ for fraud.
There is a remarkable parallel in respect of the gross Misfeasance in Public Office in the way bank victims have been treated over the decades, when bringing evidence of bank theft and corruption perpetrated upon them, which the police and judiciary have refused to act upon. WHY????
Jimmy Savile must have used, or been privy to the same covert institutional misfeasance as the banks. See: www.safe-online.org
In ‘bullet language’:
- it’s either about sex or money or both
- people in institutions prefer to cover each other up than admit to a mistake or misfeasance, let alone say “sorry” or pay compensation
- whether victims of paedophiles, doctors, bankers, lawyers, judges, court staff, accountants, insolvency practitioners – Police are not investigating, e.g. Hillsborough AND Savile!
It’s time to take victims seriously! For they have proven to suffer from one or more of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
And the remedy or way forward?
- The Government as Compensator of Last Resort – not only to bail out banks, but also to compensate victims – whether sexual or financial
- Amnesty and Jubilee for all victims of injustice:
- fraudulent imprisonment
- unlawful child snatching
- sectioning and labelling ‘vexatious litigants’.
- Savile could have been prosecuted if victims had been taken seriously… (victims-unite.net)
- Jimmy Savile assaulted children as young as 10, report reveals (guardian.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile police missed three chances to take case to trial, DPP admits (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sick Savile preyed on Leeds hospice – but police never took him seriously (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Five Scots cases in Savile report (bbc.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile report: institutions in the line of fire (guardian.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile prosecutors could lose their jobs over fiasco, says Downing Street (telegraph.co.uk)
- Report on Savile’s abuses ‘distressing’ (bigpondnews.com)
- Too Big to Bust? | The Daily Caller (cg68doc.newsvine.com)
- Savile lawyers would ‘make mincemeat’ of alleged victim (itv.com)