- money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as the Forum for Stable Currencies
- victim sites to do PR of victims whose emotional, financial and legal pains does not get exposure in the mainstream media
- online petitions as a political tool to gather not only signatures, but, most revealing comments
- meetings at Westminster – to empower, inspire and connect people – not as tourists, but as victims trying to become survivors, starfighters, campaigners, activists and advocates
- meetings in Courts – to support those who dare to stand their ground while facing a system designed to run them down.
Why do I love blogging? Let me count the ways:
- writing is uninterrupted speaking
- writing can be more logical and expressive for making effective statements than speaking
- I find software most interesting ‘thinking tools’
- blogging is more ‘real’ than writing books
- computers are for me what paintbrushes are for painters: tool for expressing my thoughts and my feelings.
May you enjoy blogging and the wonders of the web, too!
- Capitalism Exposed: where we are all Victims – except Rich Criminals (sabinemcneill.co.uk)
- Savile could have been prosecuted if victims had been taken seriously… (victims-unite.net)
- WHITE COLLAR CRIMES: an evidence-based definition (victims-unite.net)
- Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings – comments indicate major discontent (victims-unite.net)