It’s up to grandmothers to right the wrong-doings of younger people who are ‘just doing their job’. In the case of the two Slovak boys who were supposed to be adopted, she organised demos outside the UK Embassy in Bratislava which TV and press took up in Slovakia.
In France, CanalPlus showed a special documentary: England: the Kingdom of the Lost Children illustrating the plight of a number of families.
Now, Belgium TV has aired the story thanks to Nigel Cooper who is a Belgian resident since he came to work there as a NATO Security Specialist. However, he has since been banned from the UK as he explains in this video. His story was on Belgian news in June 2012, starting at 21:15 of this video. The program points out:
- the secrecy surrounding family courts including the ban of media reporting
- the claim that the father consented to what he calls abduction
- John Hemming MP NOT having confidence in the judgements of Social Services: “they make a lot of mistakes.”
Reproducing footage of the French film, these Belgian videos are in support of his daughter – which is of course representative of many, many other ‘cases’: aired on 12th March 2013
Broadcast on 15th March 2013 but not visible in the UK:
- NATO SECURITY SPECIALIST Speaks Out on the UK Stealing Children for Profit (victims-unite.net)
- SEX, MONEY or BOTH: the motivations and intentions by Paedophiles and Child Snatchers (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- INTERNATIONAL TREATIES re Wars and Children: what’s their point when they are being violated? (bombs.wordpress.com)