What Can I do about it? is a nice new blog whose author comes to the same conclusions that I have reached.
Above all, it lists the key issues
- economic and financial reform
- political and media reform
- social and cultural.
Recently, I have been focussing on child snatching as the most heinous of all white collar crimes, as I can help individuals in more tangible ways. For nobody on their own can ‘change the system’. But even that is one shock therapy after another: un-believable, the actions and non-actions police, social workers, solicitors, local councils, judges and court staff get up to!!!
But, together, we caused a ‘twitter storm’ with #paedobritain and we can make news by getting hashtags to trend! That’s a new kind of ‘information war’ with new kinds of ‘online battles’.
Twitter is being taken seriously by the mainstream media – mainly for emergency management since the Hudson River accident demonstrated first.
Let’s hope that TPTB [The Powers That Be] will take note and respect the power of the 99%, as we must not underestimate the power of the 1%…
- DAY OF ACTION on 28 March 2013: #paedobritain and #childsnatchbritain Day (victims-unite.net)
- THE PAEDOFILE: A conflict of interest waiting to become a scandal (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- SORRY for ‘shameful’ forced adoptions and MONEY for records tracing and mental health care (victims-unite.net)
- E-Petition for Public Inquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- #paedobritain trending all day – Jimmy Savile: Who was protecting him for decades? and why? (victims-unite.net)
- Capitalism Exposed: where we are all Victims – except Rich Criminals (sabinemcneill.co.uk)
- GLC LAMBETH BROTHEL SE1: Room 96 Regular User Pass Key found; who wants it back? (victims-unite.net)