Melissa Laird is the US mother who was deported on 12 September whilst her child is kept for adoption. She received her Deportation Order made on 29 November 2012 on 12 December 2012 in Holloway prison. This delay in post going in and out seems to be standard for prisoners who try to defend themselves and act as Litigants in Person.
In fact, it is utterly amazing, if anybody succeeds with any litigation whilst ‘inside’. I have not only seen this first hand with Melissa but also with Maurice Kirk, the flying vet who has been exceptionally bullied and harassed and extremely damaged by South Wales Police and the Director of Caswell Clinic.
Melissa was dumped in Dulles Airport Washington – without ‘reception and rehabilitation’ as would have been required by law. But the Rule of Money has long replaced the Rule of Law in the family courts, it seems.
Her son has not seen his mum since 13 December 2011, when he was 4 years old. For anybody to claim it’s in the child’s best interest, is farcical, to put it mildly. No proper assessment of the child’s best interest has taken place anyhow. But it’s much more fun for Social Workers to travel to Spain to gather ‘evidence’ and justify their child snatching by presenting a ‘paper reality’ to judges who sanction ‘on paper’ whatever separates children from their parents and grandparents – for the sake of sex, money or both…
How to stop cover up is the real issue addressed by John Hemming MP on Channel IV news:
- My Statement of Truth (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- US MOTHER to be deported whilst her child is kept for adoption (victims-unite.net)
- EXCEPTIONAL and extreme cases of maladministration and mismanagement? (victims-unite.net)
- Judge of The Week – Sir James Munby (researchingreform.net)
- Could this be the end of secrecy in ‘child protection’? (telegraph.co.uk)
- American mother wrongly jailed in Holloway to be deported but the UK will keep her poor baby for forced adoption (google-law.blogspot.com)
- WHAT do HMP Holloway and HMP Cardiff have in common? Stopping LiPs from Conducting their Legal Proceedings (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)