The New SS: UK Lawyers, Judges and Social Workers Colluding to Steal Children

It dates from November 2013, but is still as relevant now as then – especially as we’re trying to take the message to Brussels!

This entry was posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Paedophilia and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The New SS: UK Lawyers, Judges and Social Workers Colluding to Steal Children

1. Renata Ostertag says:

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:16:27 +0000 To: renata_ostertag@hotmail.com

• Manala0202 says:

Yes, but when will the change come. Again, more and more horror stories.
      Oh, I wonder if I will be around (alive) when the change will come Sabine.

2. Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee says:

THERE IS ROUGH AND FRAUD JUSTICE IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE CHANCERY DIVISION, AS THEY FAIL TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION OF THE JUDGMENTS GIVEN IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS AND SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM WHICH ARE BINDING ON THE COURT OFFICERS AND JUDGES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED KINGDOM.

THERE IS A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT 2014 NO 610 (L.10) WHERE UNDER THE CPR 54-21 RULES- THERE WILL BE A PLANNING COURT.

IT IS JUST A CHANGE OF NAME AND STYLE, BUT THE JUDGES IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE COURT SHALL CONTINUE TO HEAR THE PLANNING CASES IF THEY SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE QUEENS BENCH DIVISION,

THE CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM ACT 2005- THE APPROVAL OF THE LORD CHIEF JUSTICE IS REQUIRED WHEN MAKING CHANGES TO THE RULES, BUT THE STATUTORY INSTRUMENT HAS BEEN ISSUED UNDER SECTION 2 OF THE CIVIL PROCEDURE ACT 1997, WHILST SECTION 2 (6)-(8) WAS REPEALED UNDER THE COURTS ACT 2003 WHERE THIS SUBSECTION HAS

3. Anonymous says:

Same shocking old story, same shocking regime.
    Lets look further down the tree of child stealing commerce here.
    Lets draw attention to the unmentioned secret army on the ground (the brown Shirts) that lay the nets for the Social Services. Those being the teachers.
    The chalk to chalk brigade that are only doing their job in fishing out vulnerable children and parents that believe they are doing the right thing in looking after the commercial interests of their schools and boosting revenue targets for their masters within the children industry.
    Every school has its child snatcher.

4. ParentsUnite! says:

Sabine you believe in Mumby we don’t

5. ParentsUnite! says:

To get public confidence he plays this clever act

6. anon says:

really? what difference,? i emailed him and his family for justice group when i was desperate to stop my grandson from being adopted, before we went to trial! yes thats right they put you on trial ! i got told sorry we cant help you . it might look good saying a few words for panarama and itv.

7. anon says:

sorry i meant john hemmings not sir james mumby.

8. anon says:

my grandson has been put up for adoption by leeds family courts judge bartfields words were he might suffer emotional harm in the future and that my daughter had too much support that he would get passsed around! it beggars belief.we are trying to put an appeal in off our own backs and cant get a solicitor for love nor and this is weird money!

9. anon says:

replying to a previous comment about them at the bottom of the chain, it is correct, in our case it was the pathetic teenage health visitor who i barred from my house who was giving ss the nod. My dad , my daughter grandad made a joke on her first visit about my daughter would not be able to lie in bed all day when the baby was born, it was 2 in the afternoon and he was laughing when he said it, and that is the only time he met her, months later she privately told my daughter that her grandad puts her down!she met him for all of 2 min if even that, should of realised then but who could ever imagine the horror waiting for us and in uk as well.

10. anoni says:

this allegation of collusion should be followed up now following the recent High Court case which exposed ss writing the justices reasons for care cases – emailing the decision to the court before the hearing!! = pre determined outcome.

this was said to be common practice in the subject and other courts.

a sham justice system contrary to the ECHR convention and English common law.

11. victimsofthestatehypocrites says:

The public authorities tried to get our young children; using fabricated police allegations/alleged allegations against me for an alleged disagreement with my wife (Not guilty verdict); but to which the social services added their own brand of manipulative illegal habit, where they also concocted a load of criminal/illegal drivel and Human Rights abuses to apparently steal our children (for money [council funding]?). claiming our children were “AT-RISK” because my wife asked the S/S to leave the house for abusing me in front of our children.

Luckily, we have all the material evidence and the authorities only had lies, exaggerations and criminal fabrications. We were even searched for recording equipment in family court because social services knew we `recorded` them `contradicting themselves` and confirming a particular social worker was `usually like that` (verbally attacking me [using illegal accusations] like a dictator in our own private residence whilst frightening our small children).

Later that social worker claimed I assaulted her because I opened my front door after she had been hammering on it, and she claimed she had her hand rubbed by the letterbox flap while trying to peer through it (breach of privacy). (She seems to have been found to have `made it up` [lied] in the extensive Stage 2 complaint process that seems to sugar-coat any S/S offense).

That same social worker got police to hammer on our front door at up to 10.30 p.m. at night for weeks/months on the pretext of inspecting my wife and children. But all they did was terrify us out of our sleep.

Now the Crown court Judge `found me Not guilty`, my wife will not return to the UK (we recorded the S/S claiming they don`t have to abide by court rulings [and recorded them telling me in a Stage 3 hearing that they don`t have to abide by the Human Rights acts]); so now we live abroad. Sadly I do not speak her national language; so literally I have lived as a deaf-mute for the past 5-years.
    Our case to sue the authorities is slowly being dragged through the mud by the courts to try get rid of our case.

• victimsofthestatehypocrites says:

P.S.
      At least the family court ordered that the Social worker be changed. That made her MAD. Her fingerprints were all over the Voluntary report the S/S falsely claimed was Court enforced.