Laila Brice wants Merton Council to return her daughter. Thanks to her work with her Latvian MEP Tatjana Zdanoka, we did achieve the only outcome we could possibly hope for: an investigation by the Petitions Committee into the UK, just as it has carried out fact finding missions into Denmark and Germany already.
However, that does not get your kids back tomorrow. Hence you can take these actions for your family now:
Dear Secretary General
You will know by now that the petition Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK was presented to the Petitions Committee on 19 March 2014. It’s about the 1,000 children taken into ‘care’ every month and the 100,000 estimated children in foster ‘care’ – before 4% of them end up being adopted – generally against the will of their birth parents.
My child/ren is/are part of these shocking statistics. Please find therefore enclosed a summary of my case concerning Local Authority ABC. They have violated many Articles of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, as you will see instantly.
Please confirm that you will ask all relevant UK authorities to explain why they allow such crimes against children and violation of Child Rights to take place on a routine level and industrial scale.
Looking forward to your reply asap…
Her email is Catherine DOT Day AT ec DOT europa DOT eu
[To avoid spam, I hope you know how to translate DOT into a .]
2. Send your email also to your MEP and ask where they stand on this ‘pro child‘ issue.
When you go to www.WriteToThem.com and type in your postcode, you will find who your MEP is. S/he wants to be re-elected in May!
3. Send your email also to every member of the Petition Committee.
As I have all of them on a list, I can do that for you, if you like: sabine AT globalnet.co.uk
3. Later when the new Parliament has been elected in May, it needs to be resent to the new members of the PETI Committee.
Background to the petition Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent:
1. Live presentation to the Committee
2. These 9 PowerPoint slides accompanied the presentation.
3. The original 4-page submission in May 2013.
4. The recent 5-page submission when the Committee wanted to understand the systematic nature of what’s happening in the UK.
5. Our press release issued for the occasion.
7. This 12-page Dossier of online Evidence.
These individual sites that I’m maintaining:
- The Pedro Family – accused of being part of the Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent ‘group’
- Phil Thompson and Family – with 77 years the oldest member of our delegation to Brussels
- the Nigerian Musa Family – with the parents in prison for seven years, while the 2 youngest children were to be adopted the day we were in Brussels
- Melissa Laird – the US mother who was deported so that her child could be kept for adoption.
These collective sites:
- Punishment without Crime – the blog version of Forced Adoption by our veteran McKenzie Friend Ian Josephs
- Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy – our Association of McKenzie Friends: lay legal advisors assisting Litigants in Person
- Battle for Britain’s Children – Co-Founder Belinda McKenzie’s initiatives
- Stop Child Traffic Now – our colleagues in Brussels
- The Dark Horse – our colleagues in the Netherlands.