Institutions tend to respond “we don’t deal with individual cases“, when you dare to complain about having been victimised by white collar criminals.
- Individual cases don’t get justice in courts, due to Our Corrupt Legal System – why we are all victims except rich criminals.
- They don’t get exposure in mainstream media because abuse of power and position seem to be the norm rather than the exception and the media are part of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover Ups; besides, newspaper articles become fish wrapping paper and TV broadcasts come and go.
But local councillors and MEPs will be re-elected on 22 May. They are voted in to care for our causes and solve the problems that ‘the system’ has created for us!
Use www.WriteToThem.com and ask your representatives:
- Dear MEP, if you want to be re-elected, will you commit to our ‘pro child’ agenda?
- Dear MEPs, please ensure seven action points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament!
- Dear Local Councillors, will you set up Ethics and Justice Panels for Public Accountability as One Stop Shops for our misery?
What do we do when individual cases become official statistics?
- Reports get compiled and published until enough people get sufficiently shocked by big enough numbers.
- Social clout counts and online influence matters!
And thus we can speak link language by quoting petitions:
1. Release Robert Green on Compassionate Grounds, please! > 400 supporters
- Robert Green is the innocent Englishman who exposes a murder and 22 paedophiles in Scotland.
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc has been exposing South Wales Police for three decades and more recently in the Nigerian Musa case their solicitors and Haringey Police.
3. David Cameron, Stop Social Services taking the wrong children! > 500 supporters
4. Launch a public inquiry into former MP Cyril Smith’s sexual abuse of children > 25,000 supporters
- Welcome to Filthy Britain! is the connection…