Dear Rt Hon Simon Hughes MP
However, as Goethe said in Faust: The message well I hear, my faith alone is weak.
This is illustrated by the video that I was sent on the same day and that you will see on the post above: your announcement is too little too late in my view.
I asked all MPs who had not committed themselves to the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse: Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody Knows!
For the violation of the UN Convention on Child Rights is institutionalised:
- Weare concerned about the children who don’t get heard in PUBLIC law not private custody cases:
- As Channel IV publishes: every 20 minutes a child is taken!
- Some 100,000 children are in care, as repeatedly published by the Daily Mail.
- According to Edward Timpson MP, 50 die every year, but he considers this number ‘very low’.
- Already in 2006, Harriet Harman admitted in Parliament that 200 parents were imprisoned every year by the secrecy of the family courts.
- How many get deported and their cases ‘disposed’, while their children are kept in the UK? For what purpose?
- The ‘child processing industry’ is a major contributing factor to the UK’s GDP, as these statistics
- But who cares? According to John Hemming MP it’s policy, after all!
- CAFCASS is part of the problem, not the solution, ascan be demonstrated by many cases we have assisted
- The letter by the 12 year old Emanuel fearing ‘bum rape’ to HHJ Simler was ignored and she did not admit a question in court; I published it here.
- 35 letters by the 14 year old Anastasia to the judge were ignored; we presented her story as part of a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Committee when it looked into child protection.
- But Pat Glass MP and Ed Timpson MP believed that the UK system of forced adoption is worth exporting – at the time into Barbados.
- As I learned in Brussels when I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent and the Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions to the EU Petitions Committee on 19 March 2014: it had already been ‘shipped’ to the Netherlands and other countries.
- Subsequently, many parents were penalised for having gone to Brussels, as John Hemming MP put down in this EDM.
- As a systems analyst who used to diagnose software at CERN, the European Centre for Nuclear Research in Geneva, I would suggest thatanyface saving operation has to include:
- Reversal of forced adoptions, if wished by the children.
- Return of children from care, if they wish.
- Compensation of the whole family of victims of child snatching: children, siblings, parents and grandparents.
- Compensation of all other victims of white collar crimes.
In 1945, an MP said “There is always enough money for war, but never enough for health and education.” Maybe the centenary of WWI and the Bradbury Pound can bring about the change humanity has been waiting for?
Looking forward to your comments, best wishes for making your good intentions become real!
Sabine K McNeill