Dear Lord Chancellor
Given your laudable policies, this is to draw your attention to issues that I find rather disconcerting as a non-involved observer and independent web publisher:
- The ‘ghosting’ of Brian Pead across at least 7 prisons in 8 weeks as a way of ensuring that he can’t communicate with supporters or legal representation:
- Since his current imprisonment is the third unlawful occasion following his alerting Lambeth Council of a teacher grooming children, I set up nationalinquiry.wordpress.com trusting that his case will be investigated properly.
- He is the victim of Bexleyheath, Essex and Norfolk
- Having just received the details of how his book From Hillsborough to Lambeth was banned, one can only be shocked by the behaviour of the solicitors (Pinson Masons) and judges (Tugendhat) involved.
- His book contains the link to public domain articles about the Police controlling the industry of adult and child pornography.
- The extreme and exceptional case of Maurice J Kirk BVSc being bullied and harassed by South Wales Police:
- His 20 year long civil damages claim is constantly being blocked and hijacked and the list of cui bono seems to get longer rather than shorter.
- His extremely unlawful treatment in HMP Cardiff and HMP Swansea as the oldest prisoner there is so disgusting that one has to wonder why someone the nation should be proud of (because of his flight to Australia in his historic aeroplane) can be put on MAPPA level 3 as if he was one of the most dangerous terrorists!
- If soo many people are afraid of losing their job and pension, why don’t you save face and offer compensation to victims of white collar crimes rather than try to keep a lid on what the Daily Mail calls Democracy? No, Britain is now a judicial dictatorship and it’s time for a revolution.
- In short, it seems that the abuse of power andposition in the judiciary has become too much:
- Whether it’s former pilot Len Lawrence and poisoning by organophosphates;
- Whether it’s forced adoptions with a child being taken every 20 minutes, as Channel IV publishes;
- Whether it’s child snatching and the committal of crimes and cover-ups rather than the return of the children and the reversal of adoptions – it seems that your policies don’t translate into the realities of everyday life;
- the secrecy of family courts has ensured that the Court of Protection has become a court of entrapment – for assets and children alike.
The petition to establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse has over 100,000 signatures and other petitions are asking for a Royal Commission.
The Portuguese Prime Minister has been informed about Lincolnshire Council not keeping its promise to hand over the five Pedro children to Portuguese authorities.
- Will you ensure that damages get limited or do you want more and more exposure by foreign media?
Trusting that you will do your utmost to ensure ‘justice’,
Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends, > 30,000 visits since Feb 2012
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person