You may want to watch Simon Danczuk MP’s evidence before the Committee on 01 July 2014, starting at 16:48.
Furthermore, Simon Danczuk MP is behind the online petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse. Together they are part of the Magnificent Seven MPs who requested the inquiry.
Dear Home Affairs Committee
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels “it’s too much” when I presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK.
This comes to you hoping that you will share this ‘too muchness’ and do everything in your powers to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
We started by submitting a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Select Committee in 2009. Our most recent triggers are:
- The abuse by Flintshire Council of Kellie Cottam and the medical condition of her family:
- Aided by Police, Social Workers removed her 2 youngest children and put them up for adoption instead of keeping the family together which is supposed to be government policy according to this letter by Minister Ed Timpson MP.
- Former headmaster and whistleblower Brian Pead wrote From Hillsborough to Lambeth after he dismissed a teacher who groomed students who had confided in him.
- Brian’s chronology of events brings attention to the Met, Essex and Norfolk police as the culprits behind the most farcical of stage managed persecution.
- His ‘ghosting’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks is the latest episode in his exceptional and extreme case of bullying, harassment and torture.
- The book was banned by former Lambeth Council’s Executive Director of Children and Young People’s Services Phyllis Dunipace OBE, with the aid of Pinsent Masons solicitors.
- Brian’s victimisation by Police can only be compared with the treatment of Maurice J Kirk BVSc who is currently the oldest prisoner held in HMP Swansea since he has been challenging South Wales Police for some 20 years.
- The Police running the adult (and child) porn industry seems to be the best explanation for what is going on. See Who Polices the Police?
- How #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain does not seem to be understood by many people. But
- A child taken every 20 minutes, as Channel IV publishes, is surely ‘too much’.
- Since the oldest daughter taken from a Nigerian couple reported being molested by the son of her foster carer, she has not been seen by her parents.
- The other two daughters told their mum that they were taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
- Her boy asked “Mummy, what is paedophilia?”
- The case is acknowledged to be the worst of all child snatching cases and exemplifies the systemic pattern we observed:
- Social Workers identify vulnerable families, preferably foreigners.
- They call upon Police to remove children forcibly.
- Together, they fabricate reasons and prefer to commit crimes to cover-up rather than comply with the law and apologise, let alone undo their wrong-doings.
Given the international conference on child removal proceedings in the context of the Council of Europe in Prague in October, it might be advisable to save face behind the scenes.
While finding culprits and bringing them to justice, it would seem appropriate to respond to children screaming to be heard and their parents who are grieving and pining for contact with them:
- Let them leave care, if they wish.
- Let them leave their adoptive parents, if they wish.
- Following the Australian model, apologise to children and parents and compensate them for
- Absence of fair trials in secret family courts;
- Separation of family life;
- Irreparable traumas imposed on children;
- Often the loss of earnings and property in series of white collar crimes that surpass anybody’s imagination.
- If need be, use the Bradbury Pound, but how dishonest money leads to criminal behaviour is the subject of another inquiry…
Looking very much forward to hearing from you,
Yours gratefully in advance!
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies – meetings in Westminster since 1998
… Advocating Economic Democracy through Freedom from National Debt
… mathematician, system analyst, event organiser and web publisher