NOBODY can do it on their own:
The Bloggers and Tweeters:
1. Correct Verdict – a new blog – found the theme ‘hard on the eyes’. So I dared to change and go with fresh ideas:
- the T-shirt to the left
- an Open Letter to the Prime Minister and how he could make history
- an Open Letter to His Honour Judge Rook QC as a possible Chair of the Inquiry
- based on his sentencing remarks about abusers in the Oxford area
- and a Facebook page.
2. Hashtags are the key, e.g.
The Publishers and Demonstrators:
- Lawmakers blast child-abuse inquiry on tax shelter island Jersey
- Leah McGrath Goodman – the author of the above article
- Voice for Children – a Jersey blog
- UK Paedos Exposed – a major data base
- Labour25 – Labour Party Paedophiles
- Maurice Kirk who ‘threatened’ to fly the five snatched Nigerian children out of the country and went to jail for it
- Caul Grant who tried to get justice for the loss of his boy after the NHS let him die
- Empowerment Mondays – to expose legal abuse in the streets.
The Whistleblowers and Warriors:
- Brian Pead who lost his job after he dismissed the teacher for grooming his students who confided in him as headteacher – and who is a survivor of Highfield Oval National Children’s Home where he was abused between age 5 and 11. His ordeal became the trigger for the blog on the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
- Tony Farrell – former intelligence agent of South Yorkshire Police – who investigated 7/7 and found that ‘the enemy is within’.
- Andrea Davison – former military intelligence agent exposing that the Government was selling arms to Iraq and discovered the systematic abuse of children and connections between drugs, arms, child pornography and paedophilia.
The Victims turned Survivors:
- Ben Fellows (and others) who preferred to flee his country.
- Bill Maloney who produces videos to highlight the issues.
The Mothers and Fathers:
- Vicky Haigh who was the first person to be named as the mother whose daughter was given to her abusive father and was sent to jail
- the Pedros whose five children were taken by Lincolnshire Council and neither Embassy nor Consulate managed to get the kids out of their clutches
- and endless links in this Dossier of Evidence to support our EU Petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
The Common Law Initiators and Promoters:
- Kevin Annett who discovered the genocide against indigenous people by Church and State in Canada
- the International Tribunal into Crimes by Church and State
- Common Law Community Training Manual