This Daily Mail article is an account of what ended up in the Luton Court this week:
- Two Met Police officers ‘smashed their way into aircraft engineer’s home with a battering ram and kidnapped him’
- Sgt Gareth Blackburn and Det Stephen MacDonald ‘trespassed into man’s home’ in September 2008
- Michael Doherty claims pair unlawfully smashed their way into his house and forcibly removed him in front of his wife and daughter.
This week is about the woman who answered the phone when Michael inquired about his case…
On his website Justice NOW, he publishes:
- Police Officers smashed their way into aircraft engineer’s home
- British Courts bow to the Executive
- Stitch-up in Stevenage quotes his MP John McDonnell:
I have rarely come across a case where so many public bodies tasked with the delivery of justice have failed an individual in this way.