CONGRATULATIONS to your challenge of championing anti-corruption!
As a former system analyst of CERN I used to organise the Forum for Stable Currencies at Westminster and became an independent web publisher. Hence I am offering you my analysis based on many years of experience of dishonest money as the cause and victims of white collar crimes as the effect of institutionalised corruption among public authorities.
To discuss our recommendations, I am happy to come and meet you, together with my co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends, if need be in your surgery, since I used to live in Portsmouth:
On Setting Signs by addressing Individual Cases and their responsible Institutions:
- Release 69-year old Maurice J Kirk BVSc in a wheelchair from HMP Swansea who has been bullied, harassed and fraudulently imprisoned by South Wales Police with a colluding doctor and his related institutions, Court and Prison Staff, CPS and judges, besides being threatened to have his daughter being taken by Social Services.
- In the vein of listening rather than harassing victims and whistleblowers, stop harassing Caul Grant who lost his son to the negligence of the NHS and is currently being penalised financially, only because he wants justice for his own family and others. Compensate instead!
- Investigate Carmarthenshire Council, the suicides and attempted suicides committed by mothers and fathers whose children were taken and the most disgraceful punishment of a father after he came to Brussels to support our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
- Get Lincolnshire Council to return the five Portuguese Pedro children whose parents were arrested after they returned from Brussels:
- On 17 April 2014 the Council supposedly promised to the Embassy and the Consulate that the children would be sent to a Portuguese institution, but the parents still need to stop the Council from adopting the two youngest ones!
- Get Haringey Council to come clean on the Nigerian Musa case:
- Release Gloria and Chiwar Musa from their respective prisons in HMP Send and HMP Maidstone.
- STOP the adoptions of their two youngest children.
- Prosecute the son of the oldest daughter’s foster carers who molested her.
- Return the daughters who complained about being taken to dark places where there are only men.
- Return the son who asked “mummy what is paedophilia?”
- Compensate the parents for extreme harassment and false imprisonment.
- Get Norwich, Essex and the Metropolitan Police to stop harassing abuse survivor and whistleblower Brian Pead:
- Compensate him for 3 fraudulent imprisonments of a total of seven months.
- Lift all fraudulent and unreasonable orders and deliver what was promised: protection for whistleblowers and abuse survivors!
- Stop Barnet Council from adopting American Melissa Laird’s then 4-year-old boy who hasn’t seen hismumsincetheywere arrested illegally in Spain:
- Compensate her for the most appalling criminal court case, imprisonment and deportation thanks to corrupt lawyers, staff and police around HMP Holloway.
- Whilst talking to Barnet Council, ensure that this little Lithuanian boyis protected from his paedophile father:
- Only collusion between Social Services, Police, CPS and judges can allow for this utter hypocrisy and violation of human rights.
Regarding Money as the Systemic Tool that fosters Corruption:
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound to use Public Credit and remove all austerity measures.
- Compensate Victims of White Collar Crimes – whether it’s
Regarding Paedophilia and Child Snatching as the most heinous Corruption in Filthy Britain:
- My 6 minutes of passion about Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK before the Petitions Committee in Brussels have resulted in the topic being on the agenda again on 11 November.
- I understand that the Committee is not amused by the fact that it has NOT received responses from relevant UK authorities and has invited the PM to comment.
- I also understand that the Prime Minister is committed to advancing human rights and that national institutions comply with international treaties.
- However, victims of fraudulent bankruptcies realised long ago that the Law doesn’t need changing: it’s compliance with the law that is lacking.
- Article 13 of the EU Human Rights Convention is omitted in the UK Human Rights Act: the right to a remedy before national authorities – historically enshrined in Royal Charters – the ticket to immunity from prosecution.
- The recent Prague Conference on International Child Removal Proceedings affirmed the Parliamentary Assembly Resolution 1908 (2012) on Human Rights and Family Courts.
I would be grateful, if you could let me know whether any of these recommendations will fit into your anti-corruption agenda.
With many thanks in advance,
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies – meetings in Westminster since 1998
… Advocating Economic Democracy through Freedom from National Debt
… mathematician, system analyst, event organiser and web publisher