Dear Justice Committee,
‘Grave yard policy’ for 69-year old prisoner Maurice J Kirk BVSc?
With a view to your evidence session next week regarding older prisoners, please note:
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc [DOB 12/3/1945] has been imprisoned since 14 October 2013 under the flimsiest of pretexts and with most appalling medical negligence, as his sister tells in a radio interview here.
- The most ludicrous of all treatments is told by the attached story: he’s been given a woolly hat by one department, but not allowed to wear it by another.
- A false medical record produced by DrTegwyn Williams, then Director of Caswell Clinic, on behalf of South Wales Police, keeps being used not only to keep him behind bars but also to prevent him from gettingappropriate medical treatment – both inside and outside HMP establishments.
- The purpose of the falsified document was purely to get him to Ashworth so that crimes committed by South Wales Police would never come out.
- Unfortunately, the General Medical Council denies all responsibility, as you can see from the attachments.
- A recent comment on my most popular website Victims Unite talks about ‘grave yard policy’.
I Cc the members of the Anti-Corruption APPG, as the Kirk case would be a great one to settle with a view to setting signs for replacing corruption by compensation!
Please note that this petition requesting his release is gathering signatures asking whether Magna Carta also applies to this older prisoner.
Trusting that you will take an interest in this most extreme and exceptional case of bullying and harassment by South Wales Police embracing not only HMP Cardiff but also HMP Swansea,
Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine K McNeill