CONGRATULATIONS on your reporting and tackling child abuse in the Corridors of Power!
This comes to you, as I have been re-invited by the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament to give a presentation on 11/11. I had 6 minutes of passion in March to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent, now over 4,100 signatures online. After the punishment of two parents by their respective local authorities, I had to decide NOT to take victims with me this time. John Hemming had tabled this EDM about Petitions to the European Parliament regarding punishment.
I published your appeal for child abuse information re Lambeth and Nottingham on
- and updated it this morning with another article.
Please note that I started the National Inquiry blog after having met Brian Pead aka William Brian Freeman – twice in the cell below Inner London Crown Court whom I Cc.
- His book From Hillsborough to Lambeth was illegally banned, after he blew the whistle on paedophilia in Lambeth council and became the victim of the Met, Essex and Norfolk police.
- He is also an abuse survivor of Highfield Oval National Children’s Home.
I Cc John Hemming who has accompanied many parents whose children may be used to supply paedos.
- The oldest daughter of the worst case the Nigerian Musaswas molested by the son of thefostercarers.
- The second daughter reported that she and her sister were taken to dark places where there are only men.
- The son asked: Mummy, what is paedophilia?
- However, as you write yourself, it’s too hard to understand that #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain…
A recent International Conference on Child Removal Proceedings in Prague affirmed a Resolution of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly to enforce:
- The EU Convention on Human Rights
- The UN Convention on Child Rights.
It occurred to me that we need Human and Child Right Panels to act as the PEOPLE’s National Inquiry and to hold Local Authorities accountable. Ideally, they should comprise not only MPs but also MEPs. Would you like to initiate such a ‘one stop shop’ for victims, survivors and McKenzie Friends?
With my very best wishes for your remarkable efforts,