There are 1,700 signatures today on this online petition in support of Michael Mansfield to lead the National Inquiry.
Meanwhile, organised and orchestrated child abuse continues:
Child snatching continues
Except that Kent Council has announced
- Kent County Council aims to save £90 million through measures including cuts in spending on care for elderly and children in new budget
Forced adoptions continue
- Forced Adoption Exposed by mother fighting for her children Kellie Cottam
- Forced Adoption by veteran lawyer in Monaco Ian Josephs.
And the cover-ups of institutionalised child abuse continue:
- after having been held on remand under appalling prison conditions for months, survivor and whistleblower Melanie Shaw was released, but found guilty so that she won’t be permitted as a witness in a National Inquiry
- survivor Mickey Summers caused Nottingham Councillors to walk out of their meeting instead of standing up to him
- Chris Spivey‘s grandchild was taken
- Brian Pead has been prevented from seeing his daughter and grandchildren for six years
- his court cases drag on so that ‘professionals’ get fed by the ‘public gravy train’.
I gave a copy of Brian’s book From Hillsborough to Lambeth to Fiona Woolf’s assistant. Who is now reading it, I wonder? And what will I be able to report to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament on 11/11?