The internet suspends time: everything past becomes the ‘eternal Now’.
I never saw this BBC Newsnight programme on 02 July 2014 that was recorded before the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse was announced.
I find it even more significant now than then:
- 144 complaints against the late Cyril Smith
- Simon Danczuk MP at the forefront of the Magnificent Seven MPs who took the initiative to ask for an inquiry
- Geoffrey Dickens MP named paedo Sir Peter Hayman in 1981
- handed the dossier to Lord Brittan that has gone ‘missing’
- and threatened to name eight paedophiles
- the call for a National Inquiry
- Meg Munn MP as a former Social Worker trusts the Police to investigate, chairs the All Party Parliamentary Group on Child Protection and believes that their recommendations are ‘enough’
- Tim Loughton MP as a former Children Minister who wrote us those ‘everything is hunky dory’ fob off letters, even…
View original post 133 more words