Everything loses its meaning:
- the Rule of Law – because the Rule of Money is stronger
- in the ‘best interest of the children’ – because those who decide have only their own interests in mind: money, job and career besides sex and maybe other perks
- perverting the course of ‘justice’ – because justice can possibly be bought – but not when it’s about adults being able to violate, rape and kill children
- and because the power of imprisonment is always the last resort, as Ben Fellows has been experiencing personally.
Child victims may turn into adult survivors, but they are traumatised for life.
And in the absolutely worst of all cases, children have been taken into care and all ‘professional’ wheels are in motion, to cover up the crimes of their father and others accused by them. See
- Children in Care to Protect #Police #CoverUp of Organised #ChildSexualAbuse and
- Why Ian Josephs advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
Would you support this way forward: a petition asking the Treasury to Start a Compensation Fund to pay for therapy for Victims and Abusers?