The parallels with the reluctance, embarrassment and necessity regarding the National Inquiry into Sexual Abuse are pretty obvious:
- Credibility of Police ZERO in Public Administration Committee of House of Commons
- as whistleblower of paedophilia: victim of 3 Police Forces Brian Pead aka William Freeman
- as potential winner of a Civil Case against South Wales Police: Maurice Kirk BVSc – the veterinary surgeon and pilot. He helped the Musas as the worst child snatching before this Russian one came along.
These pages from Hansard, the official record of the Australian Parliament, should also have been printed in London at the time:
“I move the notified motion, as amended by leave:
(1) That this House calls upon the Government to immediately establish a Judicial Inquiry into the paedophilia networks in this State.
(2) That the inquiry shall also report inter alia on all the circumstances surrounding:
(a) the Seabeach case;
(b) police paedophile protection rackets;
(c) the effectiveness or otherwise of all relevant New South Wales Government Departments in dealing with matters concerning paedophile activity.
(3) That the judicial inquiry have due regard to matters before the courts.
These matters are serious. If the community is to have any confidence in the investigation and prosecution of matters relating to paedophiles who prey on those vulnerable young children and adolescents in our community who are far too often the victims of these vile perpetrators, it is important that this House agrees to this motion so that there is a full inquiry into the matters I have outlined.”
This full inquiry was carried out and published four years later, as I put on Victims Unite in 2012:
- Corruption, Reform and Paedophilia – the topics of the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police in Australia
Here, we have Michael Murrin who kept saying ‘nothing less than a Royal Commission into Child Abuse will do’ and published these petitions on the Government site:
- PUBLISH ALL THE RECORDS RELATED TO THE PAEDOPHILE INFORMATION EXCHANGE HELD IN OFFICIAL ARCHIVES
- ESTABLISH A ROYAL COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE CHILD ABUSE IN THE UK