The Local Borough of Barnet is part of everybody who wants to make you believe that ‘white’ is ‘black’ and ‘black’ is ‘white’. First they claimed that it is in the ‘best interest’ of a 4-year-old to be separated from his mum for ever, from one day to the next. Then they put him up for adoption but find he’s not adoptable, so he stays with his foster parents instead of finding a new set of adults to adjust to.
Meanwhile the US mother had spent some 18 months in prison and got deported so can’t enter the UK any more… That was Melissa Laird who experienced bullying, intimidation and harassment not only from Barnet’s Legal and Social Services but also HMP Holloway.
Now we have the drama of Russian mother Ella Draper who had two children with a UK man and suffered his domestic violence with 5 police call-outs and 3 reports. But that was NOT taken into account by Judge Vera Mayer when she gave weekly contact to the father and fortnightly contact with the mother.
For some smart criminals had it all sussed out: the mother and her partner should be framed to be the criminal abusers, not the father. We have seen that more than once before: when mothers report abusive fathers, they lose their children.
My personal latest experience were committal proceedings by a paedo father which were withdrawn, after I had published a blog post in which he recognised himself. I was shown a ‘consent order’ there and then, but never got it…
In the case of the Russian / British children, the challenges are:
- their allegations are soo outrageous that they go beyond our normal and human imagination
- their statements are so consistent that the general public clearly perceives them as credible: 1,600 signatures in 12 days
- if I could publish the 90 minutes videos per child that the Police took and their critique of a former constable then you would be even more convinced, especially together with the Witness Statements by a former constable!
But these videos are part of the secret court proceedings.
These private ones could not identify the kids; they only mention first names. However, the father did on Facebook, unless he was a shill or troll…
- Lawyers threaten mother of whistleblower kids and Sabine McNeill
- Adoptions UK: Thousands of Children forcibly taken into care, says BBC
- Massive cover-up in London as whistleblower kids story spreads around the globe.