It ain’t easy to grasp, understand make sense of – the tagline of my blog ‘Whistleblower Kids’ in the Court of Public Interest:
- From Child Snatching and the Secrecy of Family Courts to Forced Adoptions, Child Sexual Exploitation and Satanic Ritual Abuse
In fact, it’s an exercise of ‘disillusionment’ about ‘society’ and the fact that our faith and trust are misplaced in ‘authorities’ and institutions, generally prefaced with HM. Hence our veteran McKenzie Friends speak about HM Partnership.
The whistleblower kids have told us in all innocence what they have witnessed and experienced. We as the Association of McKenzie Friends have assisted their mother and heard their cries for help. The internet community has mobilised itself and is rising above and beyond previous levels of commitment and engagement. Here are the good news:
David Icke promotes our two petitions:
- to Return the Whistleblower Kids to their Russian Family
- to Join Private Prosecutions and Civial Claims
My latest email to the Home Secretary asks her to uncover the cover-ups by courts and police in the case of the whistleblower kids.
A great overview is on http://hampsteadchristchurch.com/
Oodles of other online media are active exposing, commenting, analysing and debating with a view to making sense of SHOCKING revelations about all our trusted institutions with their professionals:
- banks and their monopoly to create ‘money’
- churches and their monopoly to define ‘god’
- courts and their purpose to deliver ‘justice’
- police and their job to investigate crimes
- Parliament to scrutinise governments and its ‘public money’
- governments and their ability to operate a ‘democracy’.
What have I forgotten???