An 8-min video explains how whistleblowers are being treated in the UK:
- Silence or gagging as the result of a ‘breakdown in trust and confidence’
— to preserve a culture of “ineffiency, corruption and a lack of care”.
This describes whistleblowers within their employment, mainly of the NHS, by NJP Consultancy and Training.
“You could be treated like a dissident in a totalitarian country.”
But then there are those free spirits who just watch, observe and monitor – possibly on behalf of victims of institutions – eg. Maurice J Kirk BVSc.
- accusing their UK father and his some 70 associates
- of sexually abusing 20 children
- in 8 schools and a church in London Hampstead and Highgate
- murdering babies in Satanic rituals.
The case is being heard in secret family courts – in Barnet and the High Court – where Mrs Justice Pauffley found the allegations baseless and published her judgement via a press release. That was repeated by the Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Guardian and the Ham and High, paving the way for character assassinations and handing custody over the children to the abusive father.