Corruption is organised at institutional level – for the benefit of the institutions…
The book is available at Amazon and includes an article on
- The Return of the Repressed: Secrets, Lies, Denial and ‘Historical’ Institutional Child Sexual Abuse Scandals.
It consists of four chapters:
- Neoliberalism and Corruption: definitional reasons for complacency and global capitalism
- Corruption in Policing: the Hillsborough and Mark Duggan cases
- Corruption in Government and Public Institutions: Jimmy Savile
- Corruption in Finance and the Corporate Sector