Angela and I were both interviewed by Melanie Abbott for Radio 4. “The Report” is supposed to be broadcast tomorrow, Thursday at 8pm. I was very angry after the interview, before I realised the reasons: biased questions pushing THEIR agenda – just like the 33 points by the producer Eleanor Plowden of the Victoria Derbyshire program that interviewed the father. Hence I shall withdraw my ‘implied consent’.
Here are the key points discussed with Neelu, another victim of the case, as she had to spend a weekend in a prison cell:
1. short term: public opinion and custody over the children
- watch whether the children are going to be given to the father, as to be expected due to our negative experiences: Why Ian Josephs advises mothers NOT to report crimes by abusive fathers: you lose your children;
- both the judgement and the BBC interview with the father were meant to pave the way for that decision in the minds of the great British public;
- let the BBC know that you want to know the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth, i.e. investigating and reporting rather than biased questions to cover-up the cover-ups.
2. medium term: Common Law in action
- gather ‘renewed professional oaths’ as ‘Notarised Affidavits of Honour’ from public officials stating that they do NOT participate in any activities relating to child abuse;
- form local Grand Juries and Common Law Courts according to the Common Law Community Training Manual by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State;
- the British Constitution Group and Lawful Rebellion are the most established groups in my knowledge.
3. long term: the EU route
- here’s the link to the Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg;
- the UK government has been served with an Infringement Notice re an EU Directive to combat child abuse and child pornography;
- the EU Petitions Committee has been made aware of Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK;
- our most recent submission relates to the whistleblower kids who are in ‘care’ since 11 September 2014: Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities – but I’ve been told it’s been attached to our original submission 1707/2013 – to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
Here’s the ‘consolidated Hampstead Case’:
EVIDENCE of TREASON by HM AUTHORITIES
Satanic Crimes and their Cover-Ups by Multi-Agency Collusion in the UK –
in Light of the EU Agenda of the Rights of the Child – by Sabine K McNeill
A Citizen’s Report on behalf of Five Adults and Twenty Children for the EU Court of Justice
Adult Citizens and Children affected by UK Authorities
- I am writing as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) of the Russian mother Ella Draper of two children who were taken into care by Barnet Police on 11 September 2014 and have been placed with three foster carers since. They were speaking on behalf of themselves and mentioning 18 other ‘special’ children who have been regularly abused in Christ Church Primary School, the adjacent Christ Church Hampstead, London and seven other schools. The allegations are on video here.
- I have been directly affected, as I fled the UK on 11 February 2015, for fear of prosecution as documented in this Position Statement by Barnet Council.
- The mother fled a day later, after 9 police in plain clothes attended her house without an arrest warrant. Legal counsel managed to send them away instead of letting them in.
- Her partner, Abraham Christie, who succeeded in the children breaking their ‘deal’ with their father NOT to talk, under threat of being killed, also fled the UK jurisdiction, after his flat was raided.
- On 22 March 2015, American campaigner Christine Ann Sands was arrested for ”disturbance in Christ Church Hampstead because of the way you behaved … caused harass, alarm and distress.”After a weekend in a Police cell, she was sentenced to a fine of £165 and a suspended prison sentence of 12 months, as she had booked to go back to the US soon.
- On the same occasion, Neelu Berry was arrested with the charges of “caused a disturbance and vexed the priest by filming the Priest in close personal space of the priest, asking inappropriate questions to the priest in the presence of others, caused trouble to church goers by banging on church doors causing the service to be disrupted, having to be escorted out of the service causing service to be stopped.” She will be tried on 04.08.15. Her police and court documents are published on this 32-page file. Videos to the contrary are available on Hampstead and webs.com
Citizens affected by the non-action of the European Commission and the Petitions Committee
- An Infringement Notice against the UK was issued on 27.01.2014 for having violated EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of child and child pornography.
- Article 258 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) (ex Article 226 of the Treaty establishing the European Community – TEC)
- If the Commission considers that a Member State has failed to fulfil an obligation under the Treaties, it shall deliver a reasoned opinion on the matter after giving the State concerned the opportunity to submit its observations. If the State concerned does not comply with the opinion within the period laid down by the Commission, the latter may bring the matter before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- On 19 March 2014, I gave an oral presentation to the Petitions Committee to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which was accompanied by the document Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK.
- On 11 November 2014 a similar presentation was made to the new Committee and on 27 January 2015 I accompanied a Bulgarian mother who had lost her daughter due to an adoption against her will.
- On 07 March 2015, I submitted an emergency petition via the PETI web portal:
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities and have been told it’s been appended to the open petition 1707/2013.
Adults and Children affected by UK Authorities
- BBC published in March 2008: “Treason can only be committed by someone owing allegiance to the Crown”, according to the Ministry of Justice. Her Majesty has been made aware of historic child abuse in relation to the Paedophile Information Exchange by Michael Murrin. Thus Her Majesty would be seriously alarmed by the degree to which Her Political Executive is ‘morally corrupt’ and ‘spiritually bankrupt’.
- The Home Secretary the Rt Hon Theresa May MP as well as the Chair of the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse Justice Lowell Goddard have been made aware of this current case of organised child abuse that involves the ritual trafficking and killing of babies. It is a specific example of a number of HM authorities that have not only committed serious crimes but are also covering them up with impunity.
Background of the ‘Whistleblower Kids’ case also known as the ‘Hampstead Scandal’
- In the wake of Barnet Police taking the two children into ‘emergency protection’ on 11.09.14, there are still at least 18 children at risk, three adults in exile (their mother, her partner and myself), two women campaigners got arrested and a PR smear campaign was started by the mainstream media ever since Mrs Anna Pauffley released a Press Release about her Judgement on 19 March 2015.
- SRA is short for ‘Satanic Ritual Abuse’. Its existence has long been denied officially, but just as in other child sexual assaults, fifty shades of SRA are revealed, when abuse survivors talk. In the ‘Hampstead Scandal’, the two survivors are a soon 9-year-old boy and his 10-year-old sister who reported their experiences with their UK father to their Russian mother, whilst on holiday. Their father had threatened to kill them, if ever they were to ‘talk’, but the mother’s partner observed their behaviour of touching each other and asked who had taught them. What emerged, in persuasive consistency over a few weeks, when talking to different adults, both separately and together, was briefly recorded on private videos, and on 05 and 11 September 2014 in Police interviews. The Police commissioned medical reports which confirm the children’s allegations: scarring in the anal area, demonstrating long term abuse.
- After their second interview, the ‘whistleblower kids’ were taken into care by Barnet Police and have since been with three foster carers. Before, the children always lived with their mother who had a Residence Order for them. She also had obtained two Non-Molestation Orders against the father due to his domestic violence. Yet he was given weekly and the mother fortnightly contact. Furthermore, he was permitted to give them a laptop for skype conversations, but not with their Russian family.
Legal Proceedings and Political Initiatives
- Four secret court hearings that led to this situation were held in Barnet County Court by Judge Vera Mayer who transferred jurisdiction to Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley in the High Court of the Family Division, even though the children had reported a long list of criminal charges.
- After having dismissed two solicitors and a barrister, the mother worked with the voluntary Association of McKenzie Friends. Sabine McNeill helped with all written documents, while Belinda McKenzie and A.N. Other assisted the mother in both courts.
Ignored Issues: Judicial Review, Non-Molestation Order and Reasons for Keeping the Children
- The Judicial Review was filed on 22 December 2014 and resulted in these Grounds of Resistance as well as the inclusion of Haringey Council who took the former Met officer to court. In her Witness Statement re the Police Interview she had mentioned the name of a sibling of Baby P from a document on the internet.
- As the Association, we had submitted the petition Children Placed in Foster Care in September 2013 to the UK Parliament. International Concerns about UK Law were tabled as an Early Day Motion in July 2013 by John Hemming MP.
- In Brussels, I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent to the EU Petitions Committee in March 2014 during 6 minutes – with 30 victimised parents in the public gallery. In the underlying document of Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK, I recently submitted Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities on behalf of the mother, her two children and the other 18 children who are victim of some 70 abusers in eight schools and a church.
Mother, her Partner and her McKenzie Friend in Exile
- On 11 February Belinda McKenzie read to me this Position Statement of Barnet Council that mentioned the support of a prosecution against me which made me flee to Germany. A day later, 9 police in plain clothes attended the mother’s house. She escaped while legal counsel was talking to them, not letting them in without a warrant of arrest. A solicitor has since come forward to protect and defend me and was eventually instructed by the mother, too. The charges were the supposed harassment of the adults whose names were published by Anonymous on Veterans Today. Both mother and I deny this publication categorically.
No Representation of the Mother in High Court hearings
- The mother’s flight from the UK caused her absence in court proceedings which was particularly unfortunate, as we have seen already in the Musa case: if ‘facts’ are not challenged, they become ‘legal facts’. Furthermore: Belinda McKenzie who had assisted the mother in both the lower and the High Court was not admitted by Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley in the mother’s absence.
American and UK Campaigner Arrested and Kept in Police Cell over a Weekend
- On 22 March Christine Ann Sands and Neelu Berry attended Christ Church in Hampstead, talking to Police and the Church Warden and making video recordings. Two weeks later, they were arrested on a Saturday at a whistleblower demo outside the Ecuadorian Embassy where Julian Assange has been held for 1,000 days. The following Monday they were taken to a court where the judge asked “what are the criminal charges?” On Thursday another judge was presented with new charges and Ms Sands was sentenced to 12 months suspended prison and £165 fine. She pleaded guilty to one of the eight charges as she wanted to use the flight booked to return to the US. Ms Berry will be heard again on 04.08.15.
- Historic Evidence of SRA
- The Cook Report – Satanic Abuse ITV 1989, incomplete
- Beatrix Campbell: Listen to the Children – A Channel IV program of October 1990
- Britain’s Worst Crimes – Series 2 Jimmy Savile – Channel 5 – 12.03.15
- Current Case Evidence submitted in Judicial Review against the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police: 22 December 2014:
- The children’s allegations on video including the Police interviews
- The medical reports of 15 September 2014 and of 22 September 2014
- Witness Statements regarding the Police Report and the Police Interviews
- The Judgement by Mrs Justice Pauffley: 19 March 2015:
The judgement consists of 165 paragraphs in 22 pages and is published on the British data base. Before it was handed down, a press release had been sent to mainstream media.
- ‘Satanic cult’ dismissed by judge – Daily Mail 19 March 2015
- Satanic cult claims dismissed by High Court judge – The Telegraph 19 March 2015
Previously, the Telegraph had reported on our EU activities:
- Parents fight British social ‘gag’ to petition European Parliament – The Telegraph 12 November 2014
The BBC published:
- Adoption: Thousands of children taken forcibly into care – BBC News 02 February 2015
- Support from the global internet community
- The mother’s Position Statement ignored by Mrs Justice Pauffley in hearing on 26 January
- The initial email to the Home Secretary that triggered the internet exposure
- The story of the petition deleted with 16,000 supporters after a month
- Whistleblower Kids – the main blog with over 100,000 views over 2 months
- Drawings of distinguishing marks around the genitalia of main abusers
- Petition with over 1,800 supporters demanding named abusers with marks to come forward
- Videos by Hampstead Research, e.g.
- Interview of myself and the mother and her partner by Alfred Lambremont Webre, former Canadian professor of law and international judge
- Regular posts on TapNewsWire
- Regular Hampstead Scandal posts on Aangirfan
- Ritual Abuse, Ritual Crime and Healing
Some of many other Publications
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened
- Concerning the Retraction Videos
- Leaked Medical Reports End all Doubt about Sexual Abuse Claims
- The Hampstead Judgement contains basic factual errors
- Witness Statements questioning Mrs Justice Pauffley’s Judgement
- Whistleblower Kids are telling the truth: Britain is run by Satanists
- Filthy Britain posts exposing the Satanic UK elite
- Matt Taylor’s Manifesto: No Paedophiles in Parliament – an Independent Candidate for the 2015 election.
- The Legal Framework
- BBC: What are the laws on treason? – 11.03.2008
- “Treason can only be committed by someone owing allegiance to the Crown, but nationals of friendly foreign countries do owe such allegiance while they are within the realm, as do foreign nationals abroad who have British passports.” — Ministry of Justice
- EU Convention on Human Rights – in force since 03 September 1953
- Fundamental Charter of the European Union – December 2009: Dignity, Freedoms, Equality, Solidarity, Citizens’ Rights, Justice
- EU Agenda on the Rights of the Child – 15.02.2011
- UN Convention on Child Rights – in force since 02 September 1990
- Motion for a Resolution on the 25th anniversary of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child – signed by over 100 MEPs.
- The Perpetrators in the Hampstead Case
1) Ricky Dearman, UK father who is the alleged leader of a Satanic cult.
2) The 70 odd abusers who were published by Veterans Today and include the parents of 18 children, school staff, a nurse, producers of snuff movies and traffickers of babies.
3) Camden Council
- Social and Legal Services had been involved in the Private Law Proceedings concerning contact and custody and in the ‘strategy meeting’ on 09 September to plan the snatch on 11 September 2014.
- Christ Church School and seven other schools providing premises for abusers are administered by Camden Council.
- Father Paul Conrad of Christ Church Hampstead, named by the children with his ‘distinguishing marks’ that have never been investigated. He is one of the witnesses behind the arrests of the two women campaigners.
4) Barnet Council
- The mother had moved from Camden to Barnet and thus went to Barnet Police.
- Barnet Police closed the case with ‘crime not confirmed’ on 22 September 2014.
- Nine Police in plain clothes showed up at the mother’s house without an arrest warrant. Legal counsel fobbed them off and the mother escaped abroad.
- Legal Services had obtained a private meeting with Mrs Justice Pauffley to make an Order for Sabine McNeill to be required to attend a Court hearing.
- Legal Services had also obtained a Penal Order against mother and her McKenzie Friend Sabine McNeill to stop them from ‘harassing the father’ and made a Position Statement which supported a prosecution.
- Legal Services had been harassing the mother since Social Services took forced care of the children; they then continuously abused their power over organising contact between mother, grandparents and children.
- Social Services kept the children away from school and their private tuition for three months.
- They never supplied the mother appropriately with medical and school reports and were obstructive regarding the arrangement of contact with the children for mother, grandparents and half brother.
5) 16 Police constables / stations named by the children and mentioned in the Veterans Today publication.
6) Social Services and CAFCASS, Children And Family Court Advisory and Support Service, named by the children as place of abuse, claiming to put children and young people first in family courts. In reality, once children have been taken from their families, it is unusual for them to be returned.
- Veteran McKenzie Friend and lawyer with degree from Oxford Ian Josephs publishes Forced Adoption.com. He advises mothers NOT to report crimes to the Police, for they lose their children.
- Channel IV publishes on their program on Forced Adoptions that 1 child is taken every 20 minutes in the UK, i.e. 1,000 children a month.
30. The Cover-Ups
1) Christchurch School
- Website down initially and eventually changed fundamentally.
- Staff changed.
- Headmistress was found on Facebook looking for a tattoo removal clinic.
- Refurbishments have been observed.
- Had published a certificate praising the school’s performance.
- Bullying, harassment and threats including surveillance outside the house besides the visit by nine constables claiming they want to talk to the mother.
- Producing ‘retraction videos’ on 17.09.2014.
- Barnet Police – by closing the case with “crime not confirmed” on 22.09.14
- Metropolitan Police
- by responding with these Grounds of Resistance to the mother’s Judicial Review to re-open the case, based on a Witness Statement by a former Met officer regarding the Police Report and another one regarding the Police interviews;
- by alerting Haringey Council who initiated court proceedings against the author of the Witness Statements and proposed that all evidence of the Judicial Review be destroyed; this included writing to three MEPs listed as interested parties;
- by alerting Barnet Council claiming the mis-use of confidential documents.
4) Barnet Council
- Legal Services hounding and harassing the mother with Public Law proceedings.
- Legal Services finding an ‘expert’ to discredit the medical records.
5) Secret Family Courts
- Judge Vera Mayer in Barnet Court;
- Mrs Justice Pauffley in the High Court.
6) Internet Corporations
- YouTube deleted hundreds of videos across many different accounts;
- Google deleted videos on my Google Drive, paid for service;
- Facebook deleted my three accounts;
- org removed three petitions without due notification and warning;
- com removed the website www.yourkidsyourworld.com.
31) The Cover-Up of Cover-Ups
- Mainstream Media who published Mrs Pauffley’s judgement
- Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Guardian, Ham & High
- Dad falsely accused of ‘satanic’ abuse speaks of ordeal – BBC 20.04.15
- Christ Church Hampstead initiating the arrest of two women campaigners who were held in a police cell over a weekend, before being heard in court.
- The first judge asked “What are the criminal charges?”
- Three days later, a second judge was presented with charges that were combined for the two women, even though they had acted in very different ways.
- Father Paul Conrad’s and other witness statements are published here
- UK Neelu Berry, publisher of Hampstead.webs.com whose trial will be heard on 04.08.15.
- American Christine Ann Sands, who was given 12 months suspended prison sentence and a find of £165.
- The Remedies Sought
- The two children need to be returned to their mother and grandparents who came to London, hoping to see them and get them back, preferably to live in Russia.
- The three adults in exile need to be guaranteed safe return to the UK.
- The two women arrested require compensation and the trial for Neelu Berry scheduled for August needs to be cancelled.
- All concerned require compensation for financial losses, besides harm and suffering caused.
- All other children at risk need to be interviewed as part of a Police investigation to re-open the case, as requested by Judicial Review on 22 December 2014.
It is felt that the systemic violation of international treaties is as much a problem in the UK as is the organised and orchestrated abuse and cover-up of cover-ups in this case:
- The UN Convention on Child Rights
- The EU Convention on Human Rights
- The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights.
My MP for Hampstead Glenda Jackson MP told me personally that she cannot help with this case.
- An Independent Royal Commission into historical and present child abuse.
- All criminal records of all politicians to be made public and any politicians with historical sexual offences are sacked with immediate effect.
- A duty of all Police forces in the UK to investigate Child-abuse cases, regardless of the suspect names mentioned. No one must be above the Law, including members of the Royal Family.
- A complete overhaul of Child Services, Family Courts and Social Services.
Sabine K McNeill 20 April 2015