EU Law is superior, says this judgement as precedent.
Wikipedia has an article on the Supremacy (or primacy) of EU Law.
- Fighting organised crime is priority 2 on this Press Release
- the Commission doesn’t seem to acknowledge that child snatching is a crime organised by the UK government in the secrecy of UK Family Courts.
Yet, the Slovak Embassy organised a meeting with
- 5 representatives of the EU Parliament
- Sir James Munby and top judges of the UK system
- published on Researching Reform – a very influential blog – here.
I heard from EU representatives that the UK acknowledged problems. The question is why do judges not adhere to directives, guidelines and treaties? E.g. Why did Justice Cobb who was present, decide that…
View original post 563 more words