What does anything mean any more when this conference is necessary to be organised, first in Brussels, now in Berlin?
- European Conference on Covert Harassment of Civilians – 01/02 October
What is it that keeps most people asleep while those who are awake are suffering hardships on all sorts of levels?
- Online Activists: yes ‘they’ seem to own the internet, too!
- Whistleblowers – of all sorts of institutions
- Targeted Individuals – note that this site was initiated by former UK military! Doesn’t this tell you more about UK governments / state / establishment than any other victimisation, in terms of betrayal of good faith?
What is my conclusion of the day?
- Be concerned, if you are not a victim already.
- Rise spiritually above all hardships, if you are or have been victimised / targeted.
- Become as fuelled into activism as possible. Only then will you be able to say to yourself: this was a good day. I’ve done my best.
This survival guide is a neat summary!