You’ll need to be calm, cool and centred, if not spiritually happy, to counterbalance the shock of this remarkable account of a most impressive survivor of horrendous sexual, ritual and satanic abuse: Fiona Barnett from Australia:
The Independent Australia comments:
- Abuse survivor Fiona Barnett: The ‘Candy Girl’
- ABC loses child abuse victims support after repulsive ‘Media Watch’ attack on Fiona Barnett
Fiona’s Facebook page is on https://www.facebook.com/fiona.barnett.940#
Also from Australia: Child Abuse Whistleblower Amanda Prosser, former operational New South Wales Officer and ‘Mandatory Reporter’.
- Do know about the report about the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police: Corruption, Reform, Paedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse?
Have you come across this survivor of also sexual, ritual and satanic abuse: David Shurter from the United States? He reports on
- Victoria Ash, survivor living in Saddleworth in the UK
- and confirms what the Whistleblower Kids or Hampstead Children have been saying, from his own experiences.
Also from the United States:
- Cathy O’Brian – labelled as ‘conspiracy theorist’
- Paul Bonacci mentioned in Point 6 of this extraordinary blog post on the as usual amazing Aangirfan
Wikipedia tells only some of the tales:
YouTube offers LOTS of hits relating to Paul Bonacci:
The Franklin Cover-Up is a certain common denominator:
- Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska is the subtitle of the book.
Some Wikipedia pages have Satanic Ritual Abuse at their bottom with lots of links.
There are other survivors of these organised and ritualised crimes.
- Lauri Matthew is the authority in Scotland: Her book Where Angels Fear: Ritual Abuse in Scotland was published in 2002!
In this gradual process of ‘waking up’ or ‘shock therapy’, there is a term we must familiarise ourselves with: churchianity.
- Whistleblower of South Yorkshire Police Tony Farrell just confronted the Methodist Church with the allegation of being more churchian than Christian…
We Who Oppose Deception is one of my blogs, but WordPress have just claimed that I have violated their Terms of Service… Who would ever have thought how far and deep the deceptions go that we need to oppose?
- VIP child abuse and the missing religion
- Britain’s dirty secrets
- the Money Myth
- False Flag operations such as 9/11 and 7/7, the Paris and other attacks…
Fortunately, I have a few other blogs for sharing, raising awareness and reblogging:
Thank God for WordPress and the internet – despite all mis- and dis-informers, shills, trolls and hoaxers…