This image describes my situation extremely well – illustrating the article
THE SATURDAY ESSAY: where the culpability on State pension foot-shuffling really lies by the most prolific and eloquent blogger John Ward.
However, on top of circling sharks, I have:
the Department of Work and Pensions [DWP] claiming I don’t have the ‘right to reside‘
- after 30 years in the same flat
- and after having received state pension since 2004 – stopped in May 2015 – after I fled the UK due to fear of prosecution and imprisonment by a secret family court;
- demanding that I reside in my flat – to prevent ‘disappearance’;
- holding on to my German passport – also to prevent disappearance;
- seizing some of my ‘electronic zoo’.
Soo much more harassment is bound to be caused by soo many other online publications. But while I protest my innocence, I seem to be their ‘preferred target’ for now…
The videos have long been up- and downloaded oodles of times. They won’t go away.
Neither will the bad conscience of the ‘innocent abusers’ go away. But they get Barnet Police to treat me as a ‘Criminal Suspect’. And they get someone who uses 40 ‘sock accounts’ to publish my arrests, my bail conditions and to harass oodles of ‘activists’ online. They also get someone to throw a brick at my front door and to abuse me verbally at a bus stop.
So much for speaking out on behalf of child witnesses and abuse victims of a State where
- a precedence has been set by the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police publishing 17 pages on Satanic Ritual Abuse in their findings;
- Child abuse in the UK runs much deeper than you know [Theresa May]
- Rotherham child sexual abuse scandal is tip of iceberg, says police chief
- this attitude is representative: The Rotherham state of mind: inaction, losing files, perverting the course of action
- Incredible roll call of 51 teachers banned from the classroom for sexual misconduct: Inappropriate behaviour includes affairs with pupils, sexting, and groping children.
Well, the EU Parliament TV Channel will visit London in the footsteps of the MEPs who came for their fact finding visit, when examining the context to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
Will that make a difference? 2016 will tell!
After another grant application was refused, I shall find other avenues to feed the circling sharks. One is to help people feel good by looking good.
Thanks to innovative German hi-tech beauty products, I shall be a model for ageing, looking already a lot younger after four face lifter treatments at affordable prices! Maybe you want to take the ageing of your face into your own hands, too?
It seems that self-employment within a social marketing company is the most promising alternative to employment and unemployment.
In any case: best wishes for a 2016 of Breakthroughs, hopefully!!!