First there was the Bank of England Act 1694:
- to avoid the oppression of Their Majesties’ subject, the Corporation is not to trade
- but it set up the first national debt: the Government borrowed money from the Bank of England
- bond holders’ had thus ‘vested interest’ to receive interest payments as ‘passive income’.
That’s why I published
But who cares about what is dishonest about our money system? Lord Sudeley suggested to ‘group cases’ to change the law. So we grouped the worst fraudulent bankruptcies:
as the basis for
Then we discovered child snatching as the most heinous of all white collar crimes, where Legal Aid guarantees solicitors and barristers NOT to work in the interest of the parents or the child, and the petition to the EU Parliament was born:
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – opening a can of worms of organised, orchestrated and historic child sexual abuse.
And now Legal Aid seems to get replaced by ‘third party funding’, as this report illustrates, since everybody seems to think ‘markets’ and ‘industry’, as if only the London School of Economics teaches ‘thinking’, i.e. you just buy justice, or the outcome of a case.
- Third Party Litigation Funding in the UK – A Market Analysis
Cui bono? Who benefits? He who makes money from thin air, pays pipers and plays the tunes! Certainly not the man or woman in the street…
But there is hope, for there is crowdjustice:
- making justice accessible through technology – in the spirit of ‘public interest activism’.
For money is NOT only in the hands of bad people! It just needs to circulate rather than sit in bank accounts. I was just told that network marketing has become the biggest industry world-wide. Of course. When people are REWARDED for bringing advantages and benefits to their friends, everybody wins!
I joined Wellstar UK with very VISIBLE benefits already:
- a friend noticed on skype that the rings around my eyes are not as dark as they used to be – thanks to the eye lifter that I had bought without knowing anything about the opportunity for self-employment
- the before and after photos will be published after 10 treatments with the face lifter – an amazing alternative to existing methods.
Since we can’t change society, we must change our ways and seize opportunities when they present themselves. It’s a great challenge to keep questioning and learning. But life would be boring otherwise, wouldn’t it… Yet who would have thought that we’re up against such resistances!?!?!?…