To leave the EU or not to leave the EU – is that the question? BBC published this analysis about migration, benefits, sovereignty, competitiveness, protecting non-euro countries, security of the ‘EU deal’. But are these the issues?
The Rule of Law
- Article 1 makes all articles ‘binding’ “within their jurisdiction”;
- Article 13 guarantees an ‘effective remedy‘ before national authorities.
If the articles were included, we would be able to sue:
- Local Authorities for stealing 1,000 children per month;
- Local Police for covering-up white collar crimes and organised child abuse;
- Secret Family Courts for covering-up criminal activities.
We would not have had to petition
- the EU Parliament to Abolish Forced Adoptions;
- the UK Parliament about Children Placed in Foster Care.
The Rule of Money
What if the Bank of England Act 1694 was enforced not only in the UK but all Central Banks?
- Central Banks (and all banks) would not ‘trade’;
- National Debts would cease to exist;
- Money would not be a ‘financial product’ but a ‘medium of exchange’;
- ‘usury‘ aka ‘riba’, the deadly sin in Islam to make money out of money, would be ‘verboten’;
- the myth of ‘growth’ – the symptom of charging interest on interest – would be demystified.
The Lust for PaedoSex
- paedophilia is a red herring. The real thing is satanist ritualist abuse.
In the UK, Dr Linda Stalley of the Maranatha Community in Manchester made this submission to the Children’s Commissioner in 2012:
- Satanist Ritual Abuse of Children, concluding with: There is a need for an urgent, thorough and pro-active consideration of the nature and extent of satanist ritual abuse of children, including a review of court cases, police and legal procedure, and meetings with victims.
The Coleman Experience publishes:
- Filthy Britain
- Welcome to Filthy Britain
- Filthy Britain’s Despicable Spies
- Filthy Britain’s Wall of Shame
- Filthy Britain’s Satanic Secrets
- Filthy Britain’s Malevolent Masons
- Filthy Britain and the Wrath of God
- Filthy Britain’s Pervs in Parliament
- Mossad’s links to Filthy Britain
- Filthy Britain’s Sickest Secret
- Filthy Britain’s Pervs in Parliament and the Satanic child abuse scandal
- Does Operation Cayacos, the police investigation into wide-scale child-abuse in the UK, signal the beginning of the end for the filthy British Establishment?
- VIP Child abuse and the missing religion
The Grooming Ground
- Britain’s Elite Boarding Schools Are Facing Explosion of Abuse Allegations
- Thousands of Vulnerable Children Go Missing from Britain’s Protective Services.
Victimisation by Police
The Telegraph publishes about a High Court judgment:
Brian Pead would not be in prison again – as an abuse survivor, whistleblower of paedophilia in Lambeth Council and victim of three police forces:
- From Hillsborough to Lambeth – his odyssey before his latest false imprisonments.
I would hardly have become the victim of Barnet and Kentish Town Police who imposed disproportionate bail conditions after three arrests and charged me with intimidating witnesses by having published this post nine months ago…
Here’s the 2-page summary that an unfairly dismissed Magistrate wrote about my situation.