‘Innocent until guilty’ says The Law.
‘Criminal suspect’ is the label that Police use for treating innocent people and whistleblowers in the most traumatising, degrading and de-humanising way, as I have last experienced with an after-MIDNIGHT arrest on a Sunday with entry forced – without Search or Arrest Warrant – for having published a blog article on 10 April 2015, supposedly intimidating witnesses…
‘If you plead guilty, you won’t have to pay for court costs’, say Magistrate Courts.
‘If the case is embarrassing, we will gag the press and even prevent people in the gallery from taking notes, judges can decide.
1. people are waking up:
- Most sex abuses go ‘unsolved’ as police fail to investigate is the title of an article in The Telegraph about a judgement by The Rt Hon Peter Jackson;
- Sarah Champion, MP for Rotherham, launches Dare2Care campaign;
- Satanist Ritual Abuse of Children was submitted to the Children’s Commissioner with the recommendation to review court cases, Police and legal procedures;
- Satanic Abuse hits headlines:
Investigating is the first step.
- Conspiring with the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) in courts follows;
- Covering up crimes is part of institutionalised corruption;
- Hounding McKenzie Friends, Angels, whistleblowers, supporters, campaigners and activists is the dot on the i: How Abusers become Accusers.
2. there can always be progress through technology!
- Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings;
- Use lie detectors;
- Use video and audio recordings;
- Offer proper web services for reporting crimes and processing court cases;
- Provide a Public Service and not commercial undertakings of selling transcripts that are doctored…
3. Put Children’s Rights First, if you care for our future!
It takes not only personal victimisation, but also the analysis of whole systems and long term views that come with ageing, to understand and make sense of what is going on. It also takes commitment and perseverance to hang in there. And it takes the conviction that what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!
Meanwhile, the Government has taken ‘preventive’ action: