The article with the above headline appeared already on 07 March 2015 in The Speactator.
Since I’ve become a victim as ‘public interest whistleblower’, it was sent to me and became obviously even more meaningful.
This is how the article starts:
Imagine you lived in a country which last year had 3,000 allegations of police corruption. Worse, imagine that of these 3,000 allegations only half of them were properly investigated — because for police officers in this country, corruption was becoming routine. Imagine that the police increasingly used their powers to crack down not on criminals but on anyone who dared speak out against them. What sort of a country is this? Well, it’s Britain I’m afraid — where what was once the finest, most honest service in the world is in danger of becoming rotten.
The article relies on two reports:
- HM Inspectorate of Constabulary published that 17,200 staff surveyed said that if they discovered corruption among their colleagues, they would fear ‘adverse consequences’;
- the Serious Organised Crime Agency says there has been a sharp increase in the number of police officers dealing with drugs and an equally startling rise in the number of officers abusing their power ‘for sexual gratification’.
The rise in corruption and the apparent reluctance of police chiefs to fight it is a toxic combination. As ever, chief constables blame lack of resources for not being able to pursue inquiries into claims of malpractice. But what could be a greater priority than ensuring that their own officers are not breaking the law? These same police chiefs seem to find endless funds to pursue ancient sex abuse allegations, chase people who say unpleasant things on Twitter and prosecute journalists.
Even more shockingly, the article refers to The Times publishing a story 45 years earlier with the pattern we are experiencing today. The Royal Commission into New South Wales Police confirmed the UK’s pattern in 1997: corruption, paedophilia and satanic ritual abuse.
- the hunting of journalists is replaced by the hounding of bloggers, while mainstream media are part of the cover-ups;
- the investigation into truth is led by a voluntary internet community
- the corrupt Police Officers were named in many comments to many articles, e.g. Dearman Vicky Derbyshire Interview Analysis;
- corruption by Police is ‘legitimised’ by corruption in local and High Courts:
- Barnet judge Vera Mayer passed jurisdiction after four local hearings;
- Mrs Justice Pauffley labelled the internet community “evil and / or foolish”;
- her judgment has been disputed vigorously online; she acknowledged Police concealing evidence in paragraphs 107 and 108, but did not change jurisdiction from her secret family court to an open criminal court;
- declaring the father ‘innocent’ doesn’t stop him and his allies from libel, slander and defaming everybody who supports the children’s allegations;
- the evidence that cults like his exist is overwhelming; why did the High Court judge deny it?
- Tim Tate’s publisher of “Children for the Devil” was taken to court by a Police officer who by ‘inference’ could have been called ‘corrupt’;
- the ‘whistleblowers’ are a then 8-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl as witnesses of more than sixty other child victims and an untold number of babies who were consistent in their stories, independent of each other and together, talking with different adults;
- the mother compiled a document with the names of 20 Police Officers from 16 Police Stations which she handed to Barnet Police who closed the case with “crime not confirmed”;
- linking “Hampstead Children” to an album of their video testimonials caused the second of my four arrests as ‘malicious communication’, as some of the abusers are mentioned on some of the videos;
- three ‘activists’ are being prosecuted:
- Christine Sands pleaded guilty under duress, hoping to increase her chances to return to the US; she had come to the UK to support Julian Assange and published Hampstead Christchurch where she also recorded her and Neelu Berry’s arrest;
- Neelu had lost her niece to satanic abuse and horrendous cover-ups;
- I was arrested after midnight on Sunday 10.01.16, accused of ‘witness intimidation’ by having published an article with six ‘witness statements’ in April last year, while I was in exile in Germany.
I had fled the UK after receiving the threat of prosecution which was compounded by the threat of imprisonment by a secret family court.
My nephew is a lawyer and tells me that in Germany the offended party would use the equivalent of a ‘Cease and Desist’ notice. My publication might violate Freedom to Publish laws, but would never be a CRIMINAL offence. Also, in Germany, the system doesn’t bother with sentences of less than six months. Anything less would be community service or alike. I risk nine weeks prison, which I could ‘bargain down’, if I pleaded ‘guilty’ asap. What kind of ‘truth finding’ leading to ‘justice’ is that???
The “people processing industry” is flourishing in the UK and contributing to the GDP in the most heinous, inhuman and disgusting ways.
However, victims turned starfighters have long discovered the omission of articles 1 and 13 in the Human Rights Act and Royal Charters as tickets to immunity from prosecution…
Mind the gap between illusions and reality!