16 09 06 Stop the FraudOnce again, you can only believe it when it happens to yourself or someone you know and therefore BELIEVE:

• first, victims discover that ‘courts’ are anything but places where ‘justice’ is delivered;
  • then, they discover that courts are being abused for the purpose of legitimising criminal activities;
  • then you you try to make sense and realise the differences between reality and ‘make believe’ and that we must oppose deception.

David Fabb was one of the early ‘big bankruptcies’ with which we approached the then Minister of Justice Kenneth Clarke.

Now his experiences contributed to this petition:

The explanation is:

Fraud on the Court involves serious organised criminal activities such as:

1 – Court’s proceedings created without payment of the court’s fee to start fraudulent claims;

2 – Production of fake warrants and bogus court’s orders obtained in full abuse of court’s process;

3 – Unlawful evictions and dispossession of families’ homes and assets often conducted using violence by private debt collector companies against innocent victims;

4 – Refusal and failure by the police to record and investigate crime reports claiming that theft is a ‘civil matter’. Hence, there is no investigation into the scam by police or independent bodies leading to a fundamental breach of Human Rights for the victims left deprived of homes with all personal belongings and assets. This happens without protection and with no redress in full violation of the Tort (and interference with Goods) Act 1977.

Any person who believes to be a victim of Fraud on the Court can send their opinions contacting UK PEOPLE at: pinquiry2016@yahoo.com

I'm a mathematician, software designer, system analyst, event organiser, independent web publisher and online promoter of positivity.
This entry was posted in Corruption, Government, HMCTS, Human Rights Convention, Rule of Law, White-Collar Criminals. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to @MoJGovUK STOP #Fraud on the #Court in the UK: abuse of courts for criminal purposes

1. Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee says:

RE: PERJURY- SUBORNATION OF PERJURY, DECEPTION IS BEING COMMITTED BY THE OFFICERS IN THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES IN MANY DEPARTMENTS AS THEY HAVE A STATUTORY DUTY FOR THE WELFARE OF THE CHILDREN.

BEVAN BRITTAN LLP WHO ARE THE SOLICITORS ACTING FOR THE LAW SOCIETY, THE SOLICITORS DISCIPLINARY TRIBUNAL WHILST THEY HAVE ACTED ALSO FOR THE PARLIAMENTARY AND HEALTH SERVICES OMBUDSMAN COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE,

THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM SHOULD APPOINT A COMMISSION FOR INQUIRY IN THE LAW OFFICERS OF HM ATTORNEY GENERAL CHAMBERS.

THE DPP FOR THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICES SHOULD BE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF ANOTHER MINISTER OF THE CROWN,
    AS THE FUNCTIONS UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 AND DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER MINISTER OF THE CROWN,

THE FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE FOR COMMUNITIES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SIR ERIC PICKLES MP HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST MINISTER OF THE CROWN WHO IS PREPARED TO LISTEN AND HAD MADE A STATEMENT IN DECEMBER 2014 THAT THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WERE OPERATING AS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY WITH REGARDS TO THE PENALTY CHARGE NOTICES ON MOTOR VEHICLES.

THE METROPOLITAN POLICE IN REDBRIDGE BOROUGH COUNCIL HAD BEEN GIVEN COPIES OF THE HOUSE OF LORDS DECISION, BUT THEY DIDN’T RE-OPEN THE PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS, IT IS A COVER UP AND CONFLICT OF INTERESTS

Yours Faithfully

Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee

2. truth1 says:

Loved this post. The injustice of courts and law, not only in the UK, but in the USA as well, and no doubt, just about all industrial “democracies.” How about this one. In the City of Portland, Maine USA, if you do not pay your property taxes for 3 years and some towns only allow one year, then you house it taken and sold off for what ends up being next to nothing, with the city recovering its property taxes due to it, so it says, You are not allowed to sell the house yourself and pay the taxes with that, and keep what is left over. Whoever buys your house on auction gets to have that. And those who buy buy such properties have lots of money and make good money getting a house for far cheaper than would ever be possible on the market. You should be able to sell it. The city would get its money that was just as easy. But this is the way crime works and there is no greater and more diabolical criminal outfit operating the world over, than the USA/UK empire.

The laws are designed to steal your property and money, all thru the courts, rather the sending a “made man” to “collect” a debt and maybe break some bones. The “War on Drugs” is another “clever” way to steal money and property.

It is quite clear that government representatives are part of, the leading part of, all criminal activities. Law enable a war on men to destroy and reduce t hem in population thru unjust divorce laws and in violation of agreed mutual contracts.(pre-nups). Oh, and there is that child stealing agency that most governments employ now as children seem to have quite the market value now. Mind you, if a parent did what the government does with kids, we’d hang the parents.

Evil has reached a climax. It controls our society and courts a.k.a the Enforcers. Perhaps more perplexing than nearly anything else is how little concern there is about this on the part of peoples and citizens. so perfectly debilitated and desensitized, as well as anesthetized, that they could care less about any of it. So for most, I could care less. But I also know that there are some, even if a minority, that do know and care, as well as those who have been victims of the many abuses of evil. But for these and these only, I continue to put up a fight. But most of the world has failed itself and imploded and deserves to be put out of its misery and their day is coming, even prophesied for over 1900 years. Hows that for a prediction? Someone sure had some foresight!

• Let’s hope it IS evil’s climax and the tide IS turning!!!

For it’s all TOO MUCH on TOO MANY LEVELS: evil, cruelty, inhumanity to humanity…

• truth1 says:

That is a good hope, Sabine. But being the cynical SOB from hell that I am, I will settle for the word getting out and becoming more realized and accepted. People naturally tend to run from such stuff because they fear there is no solution. As long as they run, there isn’t. Running is not solution to anything. I just want to see the SOBs exposed broadly in public. It was fairly recently revealed in a youtube video that most Atheists are leftist and fans of big violent government. It downed on me as I reflected, that these leftists really seemed to hate people in general and I thought, hey, so does Satan. Then I realized, Leftists serve a Satanic agenda, knowingly or not. Atheism denied the existence of both Satan and God. Its a cover. they believe in and worship Satan but deny it be saying they are atheists. Too much in common with all those characters I mention so I have been promoting that and have been getting bites on it. Its getting good. I use it all the time now.

3. Colin Peters says:

Many years ago I was a small works builder who was the victim of a crook who was aided and abetted by crooked lawyers in to getting £32,000 of Legal Aid,on a pack of lies, to fight my case against him.
    Almost 5 years later all of the claims which had gained him those Legal Aid Certificates were either rejected by, or conceded to, judge Arthur Hutchinson in a civil court of law, which is the proof beyond any doubt whatsoever that all of those who benefited from the sharing out of these monies among themselves, were the recipients of public funds gained by fraud and deception, a criminal act, which they had all aided and abetted in order to line their own pockets.

• I get the impression that the upper class who was sent by their fathers to these ‘elite’ schools is mainly criminal. After all, homosexuality seems to be normal and that doesn’t seem to be far from paedophilia which leads on to more sinister crimes.

We can only make sense by continuing trying to learn – from anything except mainstream media…

• truth1 says:

They pass on their attitudes like they pass on their DNA. It is hereditary as you seem to indicate in schools. And I totally agree that learning and observing are our best weapons to craft better ammo and amour ourselves.

4. colinpeters2 says:

corruptionaboundsintheuk.wordpress.com

5. truth1 says:

It is true that belief seems to hinge on experience. But let me say this. Once one has had a type of experience, say a serious miscarriage of injustice thru courts and investigative commissions, then I can not see why they would not believe any miscarriage after that. When you have seen one, you have seen them all. They all look alike. My father got screwed in 66/67. I got screwed in 90, 97, 2008, and 2012. and that is leaving out serious skirmishes. So I do know a little bit about what I speak of. When you live on the wrong of the tracks, there is no justice. If you are not one of them, you have no rights. Its tough to accept, I grant, but tougher if you ignore it.

6. truth1 says:

How odd that I left out the most serious case of all, in which I made a crime complaint to Mounties in King d County Nova Scotia Canada where my father was born and owned his childhood place of birth.,Years of harassment and breaking of the law against us. Finally, certain private parties got a back hoe to come onto our property and knock out the foundation. That is how bold and arrogant they are up there. Total gangsters, with Masonic backing, I suspect. But unknown to them, we had pictorial evidence of the foundation in great shape,right up to March 2009. And by 2012 it was all blown to hell. Enough evidence to clearly who what took place and that it was not “erosion.” The Mounties never replied to my registered letter. But I have had not troubles since. but I was forced to tear down the house on the foundation that was wrecked because of dangerous or unsightly conditions that some up there were the cause of. All were workding together. They had grand plans for our property, but they stand in danger now of felony changes that include possible imprisonment for all involved parties, which are quite a few. Costs of damage and a wide open opportunity to pursue a trot of conspiracy, among other things in civil court. As far as I know, especially with mounties involved, there is no statute of limitations on this crime of criminal mischief, among others. Notice sent in 2013, I believe. The whole world wide system is one big pot of pure concentrated evil.

Thefts & Frauds by use of the legal process, re: Insolvency, false debts, etc. is “Organised Crime” carried out by freemasons woldwide USA, Canada, Australia NZ. all UK ex Colonies
    have masonic lodges, The masons even steal from their own charities, as usual the naive
    brothers will not believe it ! but if you Google Gorsey Hey Masonic home you will see a
    Hansard report and a letter from a senior mason Bro. Rourke. he clearly states the charity
    commissioners are in fact involved in these thefts from all charities, again the public cannot believe it or do not want to believe it because as children we were brainwashed at school to trust
    the policeman, doctor, vicar, solicitor, teacher, town clerk etc.

Dick Cheney, George Bush are corrupt masons operating KBR ( Kellog Brown & Root )
    Bush is a partner in power- energy company Zapata ( spot the clue ) Zapata was a mexican bandit the objective of KBR and others is control of world energy supply oil,gas,coal. KBR also
    operates G4S to provide security services in prisons, airports and yes the good old courts
    through out the UK they also operate Blackwater a group of ex special forces mercenaries sent world wide to kill innocent opponents of despotic governments.

The thing about all this conspiracy against the general public is it is Misconduct in a Public
    Office. and we should ALL insist that every civil servant police, teacher every one paid
    by the general public must be required by Law ( thats a laugh ) to declare if they are
    freemasons or not ! you cannot hold trust and loyalty or swear oaths of secrecy without
    becoming Biased. The US marshals service has a publication called the Pentacle the
    Five pointed device is the star worn marshals it is a mystic symbol that protects the wearerfrom death there is also the Pentagon these five pointed objects have Satanic
    implications.

Google pictures of Abraham Lincoln there is one referred to as a cartonn it is in fact
    very clever, In an age when reading and writing were not common pictures containing
    symbols were used to impart info. you will find a picture of Lincoln sat in a chair with
    no shoes on, his hand place on the Proclamation ending slavery. every 3rd degree
    mason will recognise at least 10 masonic symbols no doubt there are others know to higher degree bretheren, the Queen is a very senior mason ( this is part of the special relationship
    between the US and UK ) that allows the City of London special priviledges, all crooks need to
    launder money, the biggest recent robbery RBS and sub prime mortgages that created the present recession. google: Lincoln writing Emancipation Proclamation you will see the bible, the scales of justice the terresrial globe the squar and compass
    Now you know. and bear in mind 95% of freemasons are honorable honest men being duped
    they are there to provide respectability and of course funds to keep the mafia ticking over

• truth1 says:

A good post. but I would take just a little bit of exception to the 95% masons declaration. Not honorable when you know what they are supporting, knowingly or not. I think many have a pretty good idea of what might be going on. Secrecy is just evil. There is no good in it whatsoever. JFK made the best speech about Secrecy that ever was. secrecy is our enemy always. Most courts love secrecy, however. That is how they carry out their corruption.

Point taken, I can only speak for myself, but a lot of masons are in many ways substandard
    weaklings clinging on for favours, I don,t think many of them have the balls or courage to
    be bent. But silence and omission failing to act makes them accessories in the eyes of
    the law, that is why I say every one in public service should declare their membership or
    accept the allegation of corruption and that includes the queen.

• truth1 says:

You are absolutely correct. They should declare all allegiances, both good and bad. not only Mason and the like, but lobbyists as well call them here in the USA. Lobbyists are proxies for much higher criminals running the world, But then we area really talking about being open, honest and upfront, which is the exact opposite of a politician.

Perhaps another problem would be that to some degree, there is a varying level of dishonesty among most, and this leaves them to be quiet and complicit. You can tell the honest ones cause they blow the whistle on the evil deed and get trouble all the time. You sound like a trouble maker to me, Peter. I am just being playful. Honesty is accompanied by love and concern. But above us are only predators. So they are not going to declare anything to us, but we can declare what they are so that less people will become victims of prey. There is nothing worse that I can think of than being blind sided, sucker punch, and caught off guard. I have endured a lot of crap. But after 2 good awakenings, the rest were quite easy to take, since I never expected anything and knew what I would be getting for results. that really does help and it helps you to stay our of harms way, too. I do have a nasty habit of liking to torment my oppressors, since they never let up on me. So I have nothing to lose. Its a nice place to be, really. Nothing to lose means nothing they can take. they got it all, already. Now its my turn.

9. John says:

Any tips on tormenting the oppressors, truth1 ?

• truth1 says:

That’s funny, John. Obviously you took my words to an extreme, I suspect. “Torment” can have a range of degrees and meanings. I would have thought that being your such a compassionate person yourself, which I assume until proven otherwise. you have asked for clarification on “torment”: But allow me! My torment (of others) is to merely point out to them the truth, because there is nothing that angers them more than being forced to confront the truth about themselves or the world they live in. Hope that clears it up for you. If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask. You will note my screen name, Truth1. That say it all, does it not? I believe in truth above all other things. And God is truth!

10. Reblogged this on Musings of a Penpusher and commented:
    You will be forgiven for finding this hard to believe, because even as you read,you will think the writer is indulging in fairy stories. I too was a sceptic until I met people with similar truths to relate; THEN I knew it was truth and not fiction. This IS happening in UK in 2016 – and has been happening for many, many years – in fact, throughout the glorious reign of the present monarch – as well as those of her predecessors, with the complicity of both law makers and law enforcers.

11. truth1 says:

I had another thought in regards to the comment about you can only believe it when it happens to you, which is totally true. Our so called reality is promoted to us all the time. Our parents, TV, schools. Those are 3 big ones for me when I was a kid beginning about age 5. But when one says TV, for adults its also newspapers and magazines, co-workers, subtle TV message. Lets look at those TV messages. I have been watching, on and off, the old TV shows to get an adult perspective and some shows I never really knew anyway. Everything always works out good and everyone with power does the right thing. Everyone understand right and wrong. Never a doubt about trust. And this is the false reality presented us at any and all times. Not a chance that anything could be seriously wrong. Perish the thought.

And as one who was once one of Jehovah’s Witnesses (JWs), there is that other influence of peers, who would never entertain or accept that something was not right with JWs. You were apprehensive about going in that direction. You knew where that could go and that you could lose everything. This exists in the world, too, but it much more intense in a near-cult group like the JWs. but in the work place, it is probably at its strongest, otherwise.

And this is how life goes on, until . . you start seeing things or having experiences that cause discomfort and start to challenge your comfortable view. And depending upon how confrontational it is and how extreme it is, it might be hard to ignore or look away from. Hence, once it happens to you, you know better. A brutal confrontation with reality wakes you up fast. and wakes you up in the extreme. One often becomes very sensitive to such things afterward. As a former and rejected JW, I know that first hand. I learned my lessons about what some in my circle influence would call “sh!t tests.” These are designed to mildly assault or take advantage of you and cross your boundaries of respect. If you allow it, they decide they have power over you. If you reject it, they either back off or go on full attack. If it is a test, they back off, They found your personal boundary on the matter. Life is full of those sh!t tests.

After a big sh!t test, a really big one, you become very sensitive to sh!t tests. You might even be a bit defense with a chip on your shoulders. It happens. Those who put up with sh!t tests will be slave and sh!t all over all the time and no one will respect them. These are often known as @ss-kissers. No self respect or self defense. But don’t turn your back on them.

Anyway, Its hard to get slapped in the face by reality, but it is still a good thing. If we can not be sobered up by reality, then we have lost our souls and anything that is human. When we shut out the world and deny reality, we have stepped off the edge and into psychosis, really. Not a good place to be. I think God every day that I got my ass kicked more than once. Best medicine I ever had. Thank you, Sir! May I have another.