Seven arrests as a result of having acted as McKenzie Friend have taken their toll on my chronic pain condition: I am effectively housebound.
But yesterday I bundled three events to minimise walking:
- Crown Commercial Services had asked techUK members for user feedback so that they could catch up with the Digital Transformation agenda;
- as a result, I shall help them with the design of making their bidding process more effective;
- a couple whose child had been removed and was supposed to be adopted against their will had come from Bournemouth to lodge their permission to appeal;
- how likely is it to get their child returned??? “We are professional losers,” said this barrister who fled the UK with her two daughters;
- a couple whose house was ruined due to a landslide, after a pipe had burst, had asked a McKenzie Friend to help them fight against Northumbria Water, after they spent good money for bad legal services;
- would he get the ‘Right of Audience’ despite having a ‘Section 42’ label on his record since 1986?
Exceptionally and reluctantly! And because he would not get a cut, if damages were to be awarded. Another tiny victory on one of our battle lines of victims, McKenzie Friends, Litigants In Person (LiPs) and more lately whistleblowers. I left before the judge made his decision regarding this ‘permission to appeal’. A journalist friend who was with us said this is ‘pitching the story’. The appeal is the actual story.
- Section 42 means having been black listed as a ‘vexatious litigant‘ which means you can’t BRING litigations to a court; why should that prevent you from defending someone who has been victimised by the legal profession?
- being ‘sectioned’ means being incarcerated in a mental hospital rather than a prison – according to some section of the Mental Health Act – the ‘Gulag card’, as veteran victim and McKenzie Friend Norman Scarth calls it.
“The English only understand money”, a South African journalist friend once said to me. I put in this Freedom of Information request to find out how the ‘public gravy train’ for the legal profession and the Judiciary is financed and am still waiting for a response.
The couple did not get ‘fee exemption’ and had to scrape pennies to pay for their hope to get their child back. Last September was record month in the number of children removed: 1,216. By calling it ‘care applications’ it doesn’t sound as brutal as it is: parents get punished without having committed a crime and children get traumatised without any reason except the political agenda and policy.
The couple whose house is ruined is fighting another ‘David and Goliath’ battle which may have more underlying issues, as Northumbria Water is apparently owned by a single Chinese individual…
- Is it not common sense that the company should repair and compensate?
- Is it not obvious that their refusal is mean and malicious?
- Why would individual employees would AVOID paying compensation?
- “We are so punitive”, said Baroness Helena Kennedy QC at this Women in Prison event.
- Does this ‘culture’ originate in those elite schools whose insurance companies are now facing an explosion of abuse allegations?
It’s very hard to find explanations for things and events that don’t make sense. But then we appear to live in a world where satan seems to have extended his luciferian influence such that criminals rule and get away with not only murder!…
McKenzie Friends seem to become light bearers as whistleblowers and defenders of the innocent in a system of professionals that seems to have the habit of abusing their office, power and position. First you are victimised.
If you have the inner strength to overcome that position, you move on to becoming a starfighter, campaigner, activist and McKenzie Friend to help others. ‘Inside’ and ‘outside’ whistleblowers are another ‘breed’ of warriors required for this ‘battle of light’, it seems.
Morals? Ethics? Values? Forget it. Dishonest money makes our world go round!