Victims and Survivors, Whistleblowers and Campaigners, Rescuers and McKenzie Friends, Public Interest Advocates and Social Media Activists, you all know whether:-
- you or someone you know has suffered individual or institutional abuse;
- you’ve suffered, because you tried to help;
- you’ve become not just victimised and traumatised, but even criminalised;
- you’ve been treated as a ‘criminal suspect’ [by Police] which is very different from being treated as a citizen with human rights who is ‘innocent until proven guilty’ [in Courts];
- you were falsely accused, arrested and imprisoned;
- your children were taken from you under false pretences, resulting in cover-ups and stitch-ups;
- your parents were falsely put into ‘care’ homes, resulting in unbearable damages
- your business was bankrupted by greedy criminals
- your house was re-possessed for no good reason other than criminality…
You know which of the multi-levelled institutions have hit and hurt you:
- physically, mentally, emotionally or financially
- with white or blue collars
- wigs and robes or uniforms or not.
We are not paid. We are not organised. We just have an opportunity to unite – in silence and amazement – at the Royal Courts of Justice in London – which seems to excel in delivering injustice – while the accused is kept in prison!
May our presence replace his absence! May we appeal to the conscience of the Court NOT to protect the real criminals! May the Courts remember Sir James Munby’s judgment in which he appeals to courts to take the reality of the internet into account, especially social media!
- Wednesday, June 14th;
- Room and Time to be announced on https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-cause-rcj#COA-Criminal
More background information on this link.