Online exposure is the last resort for law abiding citizens who are up against a web of professional deception – such as Tom Dobbie with Moral Propositions. This web is of remarkable ‘perfection’ – in terms of succeeding to brainwash the majority of people and victimising a shocking number of us.
However, once people have been victimised by ‘authorities’, we are being tested:
- do you Stand your Ground?
- do we stand up on behalf of others?
- do we support others Standing Their Ground?
If yes, how?
- you believe in the ‘professionalism’ of public servants and public authorities, such as Social Services, police, CPS, courts and lawyers – but you have to discover that it’s a facade hiding criminals and criminal activities – so you learn about Persistence and Perseverance, trusting that Truth will Out – and you may be lucky and find a correct lawyer who’s also willing to take your case – and you have the money to pay for it – which you may not get back – and which does NOT guarantee justice either;
- you may end up defending yourself as a Litigant in Person – but this inequality of arms is hardly recognised: you may be doomed if you do and doomed if you don’t defend yourself – but at least you’ve tried and can look yourself in the mirror;
- you may find fellow victims who have discovered that by acting as a McKenzie Friend you can help others – but then a consultation about the possible reformation of the courts’ approach to McKenzie Friends is launched – with as yet no response;
- and thus we keep wondering what else has to happen for morals, ethics, decency and honesty to re-enter the realm of public service?
- more individuals such as physicist Tom Dobbie whose children are being abused while he tries to save them from their abusers and publishes Moral Propositions?
- here is his list of 29 ways of victimising and traumatising him;
- here is his video where he emphatically insists that we do NOT invite Social Services into our lives;
- more Cases as Stories as I began to publish in 2012 to group cases with a view to changing the law – as recommended by Lord Sudeley?
- his family was bankrupted and he was defrauded by Lloyds as administrators of his grandmother’s estate;
- more and more judges killing themselves like Australian David Yeldham to avoid exposure?
- more and more police leaving the Force as they don’t want to be part of the corruption?
- more and more people waking up and educating themselves thanks to the wisdom of the net?
Every little helps, it seems.
Together, we are obviously contributing to a sea-change of transformations that the power elite that planned the deception since 1776 had NOT anticipated…