Why are Courts corrupt?
- because they (and many other organisations) have immunity from prosecution – but the public doesn’t know that;
- because their employees are part of secret societies such as cults or freemasons and protect each other above all else;
- because the Rule of Crime seems to have taken over the Rule of Law. See Bent Lawyers and Cops.
Why are Criminals being Protected as ‘Witnesses’?
- because Police treat criminals as ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and innocent people as ‘criminal suspects’;
- because they hand over responsibility to the CPS who only go on paper work – no matter how fake it is;
- because the whole process of ‘justice’ is a farce, abusing the ‘authority’ of robes, wigs and ‘noble’ buildings.
Why are Restraining Orders used to Criminalise Innocent Citizens?
- because ‘they can’;
- because in that way Police hope to get innocent people behind bars, while avoiding the underlying…
View original post 272 more words