Top Posts & Pages
- "Name & Shame Social Workers" has hit limit of 5000 comments
- Ronald Castree (no. 24)
- Vexatious Litigants
- From Victim to McKenzie Friend and #PaedoHunter as Independent #MP for #Maidstone
- IF THIS DOESN'T FIRE you up, nothing will: our fights against the Child Snatchers
- Victims of press and sexual abuse unite: ONLINE!
- THE 1776 AGENDA of the New World Order - ordered by a Rothschild - designed by a Jesuit
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- @MoJGovUK When Court Orders are Void. What 'fundamental defects' do we find?
- Charles Seven (Ms) (no. 28)
- Miscarriages of #Justice: will the New All Party Parliamentary Group address Cases and Issues? @MoJGovUK
- Class Action against @TheLawSociety and @TheBarCouncil – a new online petition @MoJGovUK
- 40 Tory MPs on Westminster sex list
- The Frightening Power of any Bent GP @GMCUK
- Bent Lawyers and Cops: Proven Fraud by Police lawyers’ Dolmans’ Adrian Oliver & Lloyd Williams QC
- Why do Courts protect a False Medical Diagnosis with a Restraining Order on behalf of @SWPolice ?
- Dear @TheBanker, Your 86-year old Lady Customer turns the Table from Anonymity to Personal Responsibility
- Poisoned Cabin Air #LenLawrence @BawdenTom @theipaper raises questions for victims of white collar crimes
- From Trauma to Triumph: Lecture and Workshops in London by Canadian and UK Experts in #RitualAbuse #SRA @InquiryCSA
- Who’s Afraid of the #Internet? #MauriceKirk BVSc v Dr Williams [on behalf of @SWPolice]
- Déjà Vu: Maurice @HouseofLords in 2009, Lawful Disobedience with #Freemasonry and #Psychiatry on Video @MoJGovUK
- When individuals fight a system of ‘professionals’ they discover patterns that connect: ethics? morals? Professional standards?
- Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- On the Value of Restraining Orders: who Benefits? Who protects whom? @swpolice @dyfedpowys @gwentpolice
- TWO of the LLANGUNNOR SIX in CARDIFF COURT: What do they Have in Common?@swpolice @dyfedpowys @gwentpolice
steve21aa on ENDING secret family court hea… JM on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… GFQ on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… JM on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… GFQ on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar…
EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 592,330 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- The Buzz nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/the… 5 months ago
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/bee… 5 months ago
- safarieditor.wixsite.com/safari - Supporting all Falsely Accused with Reference Information! @MoJGovUK 5 months ago
- Miscarriages of #Justice: will the New All Party Parliamentary Group address Cases and… victims-unite.net/2017/11/30/mis… https://t.co/PbwsCI1M3N 5 months ago
- The Buzz punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/the… 5 months ago
Archives (Post counts)
Related Posts: Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
Lucy Eastwood – “A law on the move: Are Local Authorities vicariously liable for abuse committed by foster parents against children in their care?”
#Judge #Jury or #Internet: who delivers #justice in #PublicCourts of #PublicInterest? @MoJGovUK @SWPolice
Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
Category Archives: European Court of Human Rights
There is more to Europe than the idea of the European Union [EU] of 28 Member States as the grand POLITICAL ‘club’ and the ‘Eurozone‘ as the FINANCIAL club, where the Euro is legal currency. Seasoned victims of white collar criminals turned starfighters … Continue reading
Originally posted on No Punishment without Crime or Bereavement without Death!:
Here’s is the Parliamentary Question raised by German Axel VOSS MEP on 16 October 2014 and here is the text for the Draft Motion of a Resolution – with my…
Commitment and perseverance are the main messages of the Chinese book of wisdom I Ching. Sid Hingerty put these virtues into practice his way: the Walk for Justice group on Facebook accompanies his daily efforts since 13 May 2014 he … Continue reading
Times 14th October 2010-10-14 Lawyer of the week David Thomas David Thomas, a solicitor at Hartnells, a South London firm, acted for tenants of Lambeth Borough Council after it brought possession proceedings against them. The leases of the properties they … Continue reading