Now 80, he still helps on average three cases a day, paying for women to have their babies abroad when needed.
He says that the case of the M-Family is the worst he’s come across, in terms of criminality and cover-up.
The oldest daughter has been missing for over a year and he does fear the worst…
I don’t have all the details of harassment, cruelty and criminality, but:
- British Govt Detains Nigerian Couple’s Six Children is an article that appeared in the Nigerian national paper Leadership on 21 August 2011
- I do have their statement that explains the farcicalness of their “legal representation”
- I was at a hearing where Ian Josephs and I were refused as McKenzie Friends.
Since none of the supporters could be at the hearing today, Maurice has taken on the challenge of cleaning up the mess:
- he reported UK Family Courts’ Royal Charter Immunity to Prosecution used to Snatch Children for Cash on Tuesday
- and Regina v Haringey Borough Council re Child Snatching Cover Up @ Holborn Family Courts on Wednesday
- and I summarise his commitment on the blog I built in support of his site.
- Send the M-Family back Home to Nigeria – WITH their Children!
- Watching shady “Shadow Courts” in real live Action (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- NIGERIAN KIDS vs KIDS IN ENGLAND (radicalchicmagazine.wordpress.com)