Top Posts & Pages
- Gerald Carroll: the biggest criminal fraud heist in British history
- Norman Scarth (no. 27)
- "Name & Shame Social Workers" has hit limit of 5000 comments
- Ronald Castree (no. 24)
- CHECK YOUR 'mental capacity': if your Judge is not on the list, his orders are void!
- Litigants in Person
- GLC LAMBETH BROTHEL SE1: Room 96 Regular User Pass Key found; who wants it back?
- THE DEATH OF JUSTICE for our Children is a head-hanging disgrace of which every Briton should be profoundly ashamed
- Miscarriages of #Justice: will the New All Party Parliamentary Group address Cases and Issues? @MoJGovUK
- Class Action against @TheLawSociety and @TheBarCouncil – a new online petition @MoJGovUK
- 40 Tory MPs on Westminster sex list
- The Frightening Power of any Bent GP @GMCUK
- Bent Lawyers and Cops: Proven Fraud by Police lawyers’ Dolmans’ Adrian Oliver & Lloyd Williams QC
- Why do Courts protect a False Medical Diagnosis with a Restraining Order on behalf of @SWPolice ?
- Dear @TheBanker, Your 86-year old Lady Customer turns the Table from Anonymity to Personal Responsibility
- Poisoned Cabin Air #LenLawrence @BawdenTom @theipaper raises questions for victims of white collar crimes
- From Trauma to Triumph: Lecture and Workshops in London by Canadian and UK Experts in #RitualAbuse #SRA @InquiryCSA
- Who’s Afraid of the #Internet? #MauriceKirk BVSc v Dr Williams [on behalf of @SWPolice]
- Déjà Vu: Maurice @HouseofLords in 2009, Lawful Disobedience with #Freemasonry and #Psychiatry on Video @MoJGovUK
- When individuals fight a system of ‘professionals’ they discover patterns that connect: ethics? morals? Professional standards?
- Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- On the Value of Restraining Orders: who Benefits? Who protects whom? @swpolice @dyfedpowys @gwentpolice
- TWO of the LLANGUNNOR SIX in CARDIFF COURT: What do they Have in Common?@swpolice @dyfedpowys @gwentpolice
steve21aa on ENDING secret family court hea… JM on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… GFQ on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… JM on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar… GFQ on @MoJGovUK When Court Orders ar…
EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 592,453 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- The Buzz nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/the… 5 months ago
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/bee… 5 months ago
- safarieditor.wixsite.com/safari - Supporting all Falsely Accused with Reference Information! @MoJGovUK 5 months ago
- Miscarriages of #Justice: will the New All Party Parliamentary Group address Cases and… victims-unite.net/2017/11/30/mis… https://t.co/PbwsCI1M3N 5 months ago
- The Buzz punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/the… 5 months ago
Archives (Post counts)
Related Posts: Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
Lucy Eastwood – “A law on the move: Are Local Authorities vicariously liable for abuse committed by foster parents against children in their care?”
#Judge #Jury or #Internet: who delivers #justice in #PublicCourts of #PublicInterest? @MoJGovUK @SWPolice
Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
Tag Archives: BBC
@MoJGovUK When Criminals Rule the World #Police Make the #Law and don’t Investigate Child Sexual Abuse #CSA
‘Innocent until guilty’ says The Law. ‘Criminal suspect’ is the label that Police use for treating innocent people and whistleblowers in the most traumatising, degrading and de-humanising way, as I have last experienced with an after-MIDNIGHT arrest on a Sunday … Continue reading
Tony Gosling is a former BBC reporter and a ‘big picture man’. I enjoy talking to him. He asks pertinent questions and creates programs that are more than interviews. Last night he put this program together: British royal cult behind Diana … Continue reading
Nine minutes of very moving passion delivering facts to join the dots between scandals such as Foster Homes VIP abuse Forced Adoption Hollie Greig Dolphin Square BBC Elite crimes… The result of 25 years of campaigning by Russell Burton – … Continue reading
Leonard Cohen sang in Everybody Knows “the poor stay poor, the rich get rich.” A commentator recently put “where money talks, the poor walks.” Unfortunately, not everybody knows yet what more and more people are beginning to realise when you … Continue reading
This is a fabulous assessment of a ‘lamentable situation’ – a comment on the blog specialising on the whistleblower kids. The particular post was in response to 33 points that the BBC [Producer of Victoria Derbyshire program Eleanor Plowden] wanted to address … Continue reading
The Paedophile’s Handbook may not be on top of your TO VIEW list of links. But that is what you can find when you dig deeper, as this 8-minute video describes: In fact, the deeper you dig, as Wikipedia describes … Continue reading