Top Posts & Pages
- "Name & Shame Social Workers" has hit limit of 5000 comments
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Joining the dots: between the victims of Child Snatchers and international Paedophile Rings
- Caul Grant (no. 22)
- Vexatious Litigants
- The list of paedophile names in the hands of the Prime Minister - thanks to Philip Schofield on "This Morning"
- New Blog on the Block: about "Targeted Individuals" (TIs)
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc (no. 23)
- The "Absurdity of Social Services" on Slovak TV - incl. Protest in Nottingham
- UK Social Services stealing Children aka State Kidnapping
- Become Digital Defenders of Children! Ashton Kutcher leads the Way in the US Senate @aplusk
- 1984 in Full Swing: Let’s Imprison #PublicInterest #Whistleblowers @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK
- Let’s kill all the #lawyers: #judges #barristers and #solicitors? #Money at the root of judicial #evil? @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Fathers4 (Access2) Justice: Administrative Court ruling on the public’s right to attend court hearings and the Court Service’s limited powers of control – Chris Adamson
- A day in the life of a South London magistrates’ court #Justice @MoJGovUK
- Council Hires Lawyers To Tell Court: Social Workers Do Not Know It Is Wrong To Lie.
- When HM Inspectorate of Constabularies checks Child Protection: 75% of cases BAD @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK
- If only… the relevant authorities had listened… @SWEveningPost @SWGuardian #SouthWales
- Litigants in Person: lifelong stories of fighting for principles and common sense @MoJUK
- Court Cases while flying the length of Africa in 1940s plane #MauriceKirk
- Desperately Seeking: Police #Whistleblowers on #ChildSexualAbuse @MetPoliceUK @UKHomeOffice
- When Public Interest Solicitor Fights the Law Society and Justice Committee @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice #Brexit
- New Courts & Tribunals Chief Appointed To Oversee Reforms Is A Woman.
- Veteran #McKenzieFriend Patrick Cullinane RIP
- #Victims #Survivors #McKenzieFriends #LitigantsInPerson #Whistleblowers Unite! @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
steve21aa on WHISTLEBLOWERS UNITE! Victims… 1innerguru on Become Digital Defenders of Ch… Alan M Dransfield on 1984 in Full Swing: Let’… David2 on 1984 in Full Swing: Let’… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on Become Digital Defenders of Ch…
EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 548,970 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- ‘True Colour 3D’ for Visual and Metric analysis: Reference Images from @NPL and… ln.is/3d-metrics.me/… https://t.co/eHgisQfrvG 17 hours ago
- Become Digital Defenders of Children! Ashton Kutcher leads the Way in the US Senate @aplusk ln.is/victims-unite.… 4 days ago
- Digitally Enhancing NanoSurface Dish ln.is/www.youtube.co… via @YouTube to see more depth, detail and structure for 'smart knowledge'! 5 days ago
- Enhancing #NanoSurfaces Digitally: discovering Depth, Detail and Structure at nanoscales… 3d-metrics.me/2017/02/17/enh… https://t.co/EJ8eWpD0Fh 5 days ago
- 📹 (via ln.is/www.youtube.co…) ln.is/tumblr.com/INW… 5 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Related Posts: Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
We cannot load blog data at this time.
Tag Archives: Westminster
Tackling #Corruption: setting signs with individual cases & addressing the root of institutional abuse?
Dear Minister CONGRATULATIONS to your challenge of championing anti-corruption! As a former system analyst of CERN I used to organise the Forum for Stable Currencies at Westminster and became an independent web publisher. Hence I am offering you my analysis … Continue reading
Capitalism Exposed is my latest ‘web baby’. It puts together money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as … Continue reading
CHANGING the SYSTEM means changing the culture, ethics, attitudes, dishonesty, privilege and tribalism of Britain
This morning I am still somewhat recovering from yesterday’s meeting. Before turning its outcomes into activity, I just copy what John Ward, publisher of the very popular The Slog wrote: I was in a House of Commons committee room for much … Continue reading
“Never Believe Anything until it has been Officially Denied” – Peter Hitchens, Daily Mail about Jimmy Savile
Peter Hitchens writes in Mail Online Savile’s secret is finally out. But what about all the other lies? Journalisted is an excellent ‘filter’ through which to watch mainstream media. Here it lists around 400 articles mentioning Jimmy Savile. My late … Continue reading
There is a good article by Parliamentary correspondent Mark D’Arcy on this BBC site News UK Politics about Parliamentary privilege, MPs and super-injunctions. The suggestion is to draw clear lines in the sand between the courts and Parliament and set … Continue reading