Corruption (1968 film) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
CONGRATULATIONS to your challenge of championing anti-corruption!
As a former system analyst of CERN I used to organise the Forum for Stable Currencies at Westminster and became an independent web publisher. Hence I am offering you my analysis based on many years of experience of dishonest money as the cause and victims of white collar crimes as the effect of institutionalised corruption among public authorities.
To discuss our recommendations, I am happy to come and meet you, together with my co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends, if need be in your surgery, since I used to live in Portsmouth:
On Setting Signs by addressing Individual Cases and their responsible Institutions:
- Release 69-year old Maurice J Kirk BVSc in a wheelchair from HMP Swansea who has been bullied, harassed and fraudulently imprisoned by South Wales Police with a colluding doctor and his related institutions, Court and Prison Staff, CPS and judges, besides being threatened to have his daughter being taken by Social Services.
- In the vein of listening rather than harassing victims and whistleblowers, stop harassing Caul Grant who lost his son to the negligence of the NHS and is currently being penalised financially, only because he wants justice for his own family and others. Compensate instead!
- Investigate Carmarthenshire Council, the suicides and attempted suicides committed by mothers and fathers whose children were taken and the most disgraceful punishment of a father after he came to Brussels to support our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
- Get Lincolnshire Council to return the five Portuguese Pedro children whose parents were arrested after they returned from Brussels:
- On 17 April 2014 the Council supposedly promised to the Embassy and the Consulate that the children would be sent to a Portuguese institution, but the parents still need to stop the Council from adopting the two youngest ones!
- Get Haringey Council to come clean on the Nigerian Musa case:
- Release Gloria and Chiwar Musa from their respective prisons in HMP Send and HMP Maidstone.
- STOP the adoptions of their two youngest children.
- Prosecute the son of the oldest daughter’s foster carers who molested her.
- Return the daughters who complained about being taken to dark places where there are only men.
- Return the son who asked “mummy what is paedophilia?”
- Compensate the parents for extreme harassment and false imprisonment.
Posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child Abuse, Corruption, Paedophilia
Tagged Administrative Law, Brussels, Emile Short, Forum for Stable Currencies, Ghana, HM Prison Holloway, HM Prison Swansea, HMP Swansea, Human rights, John Antonakis, McKenzie Friend, Native American Composers Apprenticeship Project, Political corruption, South Wales Police, Westminster
English: Inland Revenue Offices – Somerset House. The west wing of Somerset House – now used as an Inland Revenue office. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
As a passionate and ‘compulsive’ networker, I will forever advocate what enhances the qualities of individual lives. For just as in Nazism, employees of institutions are ‘only doing their job’ – whether in concentration camps, prisons, armies, hospitals, schools or governments – because they are being paid, waiting for their pension – with what is unfortunately dishonest money in a system that seems to foster dishonest behaviour.
When individuals become victims of institutions, one needs to question the motives and intentions of the people who hide behind the anonymity of their institution, while abusing its power.
The latest victim who passed away after having suffered from the Inland Revenue is Ian Hamilton RIP. He died last Friday of pancreatic cancer aged 80. He had sold his house last year and moved into a flat, was receiving treatment for dialysis and was diabetic with a heart of gold.
A McKenzie Friend writes: he had a shop, I believe a book shop and he was involved early on in computers. He was assessed by the Inland Revenue, but was too busy / unable to get his own accounts in on time. The Inland Revenue proceeded to make him bankrupt on the assessed (disputed) debt, even though he also owned his house outright and part owned another property he rented out. At the time it was all new to him and he did not know where to turn for advice nor what the procedure was. Continue reading
Some dare call it anarchy, when law makers and law enforcers are guilty of white collar crimes.
Most people don’t know that they are immune from prosecution thanks to Royal Charters.
They are just doing their job, waiting for their pensions… That’s how it goes. Leonard Cohen sings Everybody knows…
And here’s a passionate and creative young man who makes videos of people interested in under age sex whom he finds on www.kickstarter.com which the Police used to frame whistleblower of paedophilia Brian Pead.
Don’t you think he should be applauded and promoted as Channel IV did with Paedophile Hunter??? This article supports him, too!
Posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child Abuse, Paedophilia
Tagged Leonard Cohen, Music, New Orleans, Patrick Leonard, Royal Charter, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, Rule of law, white collar crime