Here’s the Police oath taken from Wikipedia:
The 43 territorial police forces in England and Wales are responsible for general policing. Members of the police Service are attested under section 29 of the Police Act 1996.The prescribed form of words is that given by schedule 4 to the Act (inserted by section 83 of the Police Reform Act 2002), as follows:
I, … of … do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.
Why did the Legal Services of the Metropolitan Police cover up with denial and fraudulent Grounds of Resistance in response to a Judicial Review of the mother whose two children were taken into Police ‘Protection’?
What do the Hampstead 2 and the Enfield 6 have in common? Barnet Police!
Why did Police fail to stitch me up, as their arresting officer did not keep investigative records about my malicious arrest on a Sunday after midnight?
Why did she handcuff me when I phoned my solicitor at 00.29?
Why did the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) charge me when they knew the Police were stitching me up? After all, Police had initiated taking ‘witness’ statements, without any victims complaining!
Why have three hate crimes been committed against me affecting my landlord and my neighbour – without investigation so far?
Why do Police whistleblowers get hounded? See Good Cop Down and its Paedophilia case.
Here’s the CPS Code with these two key questions:
- Is there enough evidence against the defendant – with a realistic prospect of conviction?
- Is it in the public interest for the CPS to bring the case to court?
And here’s a potted history of police corruption:
- 1997 – Deja vu: Corruption, Reform, Paedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse: Royal Commission into New South Wales Police
- 20 Oct 2013 – Sunday Express: ‘Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, says ex-child protection officer
- 13 Jan 2014 – The Independent: Revealed: how gangs used the freemasons to corrupt police; Gangsters able to recruit police officers through secret society, says investigation for Scotland Yard
- 07 Mar 2015 – The Spectator: The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain; it’s a growing problem, but they’re hunting whistleblowers instead
- 14 Mar 2015 – BBC News: Child sex abuse is woven into British society – Theresa May
- 18 Oct 2015 – House of Commons: Police Protection of Paedophiles: Tom Watson MP @ Home Affairs Committee
- 14 Jan 2016 – The Telegraph: Most sex abuse cases go ‘unsolved’ as police fail to investigate, says judge; Judge says police are failing to investigate sex crimes
- 10 May 2016 – The Telegraph: Police refuse to reveal the new names of 800 paedophiles to protect their human rights
- 01 Jun 2016 – Bristol Post: Rapists and paedophiles in Bristol allowed to change names, but police won’t say who
- 27 Jul 2016 – UK Column: The Child Abuse Cover-Up by a Police Whistleblower
- 29 Jul 2016 – NBC News: 30 Million Child Abuse Images Recovered, 77 Suspects Charged